Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Ok...I was sure hoping I was reading that wrong.

I had to read up on AIDS after I saw that. Basically what it’s saying is that in some people the vaccine causes the body to attack healthy cells. Something that surely would have been figured out (ie warnings for people with x y z conditions or genes) with typical vaccine development and trials.

The thing is, the data was collected from the trials but the political decision was made that the risks of covid outweighed everything else.

Scientists know about more than 80 autoimmune diseases. Some are well known, such as type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis, while others are rare and difficult to diagnose. With unusual autoimmune diseases, patients may suffer years before getting a proper diagnosis. Most of these diseases have no cure. Some require lifelong treatment to ease symptoms

Last edited:

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Your perspective has a lot more to do with that than their persepctive. To some people, Alex Jones is the benchmark of truth.
    You are right. It is like when the MSM tell us the rioters were the goodguys and you may believe it. It is funny how the fbi leaks info first to the NY Times because they are so evenly balanced....but that's only my perspective.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    The Times? Come on man!
    The complaint was that the media bias rating site rated the NY Times as slight to moderate left leaning. To a centrist, this would be true to a large extent. The further right you lean, the further left you consider the NY Times to be. I'm not saying the NY Times is a good source or anything, just addressing the comment about the bias rating.

Regardless, the story was not from the NY Times. Trust who you want, but I notice that the "expose" website doesn't credit the story to an identified author. Unless the guy's name is "concerned reader." Make of that what you will.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Austria is going full on totalitarian against those who haven't gotten the shots. A nationwide lockdown for unvaccinated people begins Monday.

I don't see how this ends well.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Austria is going full on totalitarian against those who haven't gotten the shots. A nationwide lockdown for unvaccinated people begins Monday.

Ah, yea...remember when they used to send people to "camps". I am sure that will be next.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The complaint was that the media bias rating site rated the NY Times as slight to moderate left leaning. To a centrist, this would be true to a large extent. The further right you lean, the further left you consider the NY Times to be. I'm not saying the NY Times is a good source or anything, just addressing the comment about the bias rating.

Regardless, the story was not from the NY Times. Trust who you want, but I notice that the "expose" website doesn't credit the story to an identified author. Unless the guy's name is "concerned reader." Make of that what you will.
    Uh, you know that works both ways, right? But first point, I don’t care about left/right. I care about true/false. It’s not like “trunews” is any truer than anyone else just because they lean right. They’re as full of **** as NYT.

The NYT is unreliable, not because they’re Left, but because they’ve lied many times to promote a general narrative. I’d say it’s more the narrative of the establishment than necessarily far left. But then the establishment IS left now.

So in terms of their political left-ness, nearly all their reporters are Left. Not just moderately left. They’re big ‘L’ bat **** crazy, men can be pregnant, CRT should be taught in schools, the riots were justified, Left.

Beri Weiss, for example, is moderate Left, and they pushed her out because, relative to them, she was far too much to the right of them. So if you read the NYT, and they seem pretty moderate to you, consider where that places you on the spectrum, relatively.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

If it was the times, maybe his name was 'A high government official who asked to remain anonymous' - you know, how they concocted all of those fabrications during Trump's administration that they never could attribute to anyone except their own staff

One prevarication seems little different from the other

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

In a place that is already at a level of vaccination that was “herd immunity” only a couple months ago.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    After 'herd immunity' is achieved the goal shifts to become a 'subjugate the people' level of vaccination

Smaller, more pliable country - they're just a ways ahead of us on that 'arc of history' everyone on the left is all wet about

The 'arc of history' they're likely to get involves being zeroed at 50 yards and again at about 225 on the far side of the 'arc'

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

I’m sure Austria’s native son Adolf would be so proud.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom