• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    WTAF? FDA wants to be given until 2076 to release all vax related approval docs by a court in response to a FOIA request. Looking forward to the vax devouts explanation for this one.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    So does Australia go back to the drug companies on this?
    Why should they? Just like in the USA government has undertaken the responsibility for safety from private corporations/people.

The FDA and all manner of government oversight bureaucracies like the FAA are terrible ideas who do no make us safer, but less safe.

You want to be safe from drugs and badly designed aircraft? Then make the individuals responsible for those things individually liable. The Code of Hammurabi got it right 3,000 years ago.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    WTAF? FDA wants to be given until 2076 to release all vax related approval docs by a court in response to a FOIA request. Looking forward to the vax devouts explanation for this one.

If you can't trust pfizer and the government who can you trust?
    It's isn't like they both bribe and lie all of the time, get caught, and keep doing it.
    What are you some kind of conspiracy nut?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

I’m sure there’s a perfectly logical and legitimate reason behind their request. I have full faith that both Pfizer and the FDA have nothing but everyone’s best interests in mind.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    If you can't trust pfizer and the government who can you trust?
    It's isn't like they both bribe and lie all of the time, get caught, and keep doing it.
    What are you some kind of conspiracy nut?
    I’m sure there’s a perfectly logical and legitimate reason behind their request. I have full faith that both Pfizer and the FDA have nothing but everyone’s best interests in mind.
    If I was the judge they filed this motion with, I would be pissed. First question would be, "So you produced all 330,000 pages and developed your vaccine in a few months, why do you need 55 years to release them to the public? You have 30 days."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If I was the judge they filed this motion with, I would be pissed. First question would be, "So you produced all 330,000 pages and developed your vaccine in a few months, why do you need 55 years to release them to the public? You have 30 days."

If they release them at all...

There might be "ongoing potential for political harm" like the JFK crap.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I recall someone asking why the heck do they put Bill Gates in the media so much about vaccines and wuwho flu. Now we have the answer, and it is the same old INGO point, follow the money.

“Revealed: Documents Show Bill Gates Has Given $319 Million to Media Outlets”​

“Sifting through over 30,000 grants in the company’s database, MintPress can reveal that the Gates Foundation has bankrolled hundreds of media outlets and ventures, to the tune of at least $319 million.”​

“Gates, who amassed his fortune by building a monopoly and zealously guarding his intellectual property, bears significant blame for the failure of the coronavirus vaccine rollout across the world. Quite aside from the COVAX fiasco, he pressured Oxford University not to make its publicly-funded vaccine open-source and available to all for free, but instead to partner with private corporation AstraZeneca, a decision that meant that those who could not pay were blocked from using it. That Gates has made over 100 donations to the university, totaling hundreds of millions of dollars, likely played some role in the decision. To this day, fewer than 5% of people in low-income countries have received even one dose of COVID vaccine. The death toll from this is immense.”

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So my employer has given us all until Dec 5 to get the jab, otherwise we go on unpaid leave, so we can't collect unemployment. Hit me square in the face, this is not a free country, we are not the last great hope for the world. It just sucks.
    Have you pointed out that the OSHA mandate has been halted pending the court decision on it? I'm vaxxed (luckily as it turns out), but since my employer is the DoD, they can do what they want.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So my employer has given us all until Dec 5 to get the jab, otherwise we go on unpaid leave, so we can't collect unemployment. Hit me square in the face, this is not a free country, we are not the last great hope for the world. It just sucks.
    I’d sue the **** out of them. **** unpaid leave and intentionally screwing you out of benefits you’ve paid to have available.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Have you pointed out that the OSHA mandate has been halted pending the court decision on it? I'm vaxxed (luckily as it turns out), but since my employer is the DoD, they can do what they want.
    And since OSHA is not requiring it (because of waiting on the courts), would the employer be able to be sued for ANY problems?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    And since OSHA is not requiring it (because of waiting on the courts), would the employer be able to be sued for ANY problems?
    Search my screen name and the word "forms". There's ways to make the tyrants liable and get unemployment. The inconvenience game can be a two way street and most knucklehead employer admin offices won't be prepared for the game of Chicken. Head on full speed Mad Max. Everything is a lie, always call the bluff. Good luck....and let us know when the cowards cave. It's more common than you think.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Our management is well aware the illegal mandate from the President is on hold, until further notice. We have a DOD contract, worth more than I make, I have a feeling that's driving this as well. If I hit the Powerball this weekend I won't worry about it.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

You expect them to do this to over 300k pages overnight?

iu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom