• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    You expect them to do this to over 300k pages overnight?

iu
    If they can generate them in months, they can redact them in months.
    And yeah, they'd better not look like that.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    Completely over this BS. My 11 year old is now quarantined. A kid in her class got the vaccine Saturday. He told my daughter friday he didn’t want to and his parents were making him and both of his brothers.
    Our school has to wear masks as well. My wife just called saying this kid and both of his brothers are sick and tested positive. So now since he sits next to my daughter she is quarantined. This is the stupidest crap I’ve ever heard of.

CTBay

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2021
    Bedford
    So my employer has given us all until Dec 5 to get the jab, otherwise we go on unpaid leave, so we can't collect unemployment. Hit me square in the face, this is not a free country, we are not the last great hope for the world. It just sucks.

Yep. Thats called being an employee. It IS a free country. You’re employer is free to decide how they want to operate their workplace and choose whom they want to work with. You are free to quit.

Nobody has a right to employment, only freedom. You could work hard to become an employer and decide its acceptable for everyone in your workplace to make each other sick. Thats freedom.

Your employer firing you for any or no reason. Thats also freedom. Indiana is an “At Will” state. They have NEVER needed a good reason, or any reason at all, to fire you.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Yep. Thats called being an employee. It IS a free country. You’re employer is free to decide how they want to operate their workplace and choose whom they want to work with. You are free to quit.

Nobody has a right to employment, only freedom. You could work hard to become an employer and decide its acceptable for everyone in your workplace to make each other sick. Thats freedom.

Your employer firing you for any or no reason. Thats also freedom. Indiana is an “At Will” state. They have NEVER needed a good reason, or any reason at all, to fire you.
    You are correct and that is how it should be in my opinion, right up to the unpaid leave ********. That is nothing more than a tactic to put the hurt on people who refuse the ******** vaccine.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA.

Not true. Just have the employer tell the female employees to take their clothes off so he can inject them and see if “the employer is free to decide how they want to operate their workplace”…

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Try firing someone for being female, black, an alphabet person, a muslim, then get back to me on how much freedom everyone has to run a business as they see fit.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US

Dream on.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Bull :poop:. I agree with At Will employment for reasonable things, but not for something like this. Your employer should not be trying to make health decisions for you, period. Worse with a disease that has such a low fatality rate. This should be a choice up to the individual PERIOD.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is all of the mandate on hold?
    Or just the non-government ones?
    I think so far this is just a ruling on the OSHA mandate. I’m jot sure how the federal one could be stopped anyway. Practically. Legally a judge could rule it as unconstitutional. But the Fed could still punish companies who don’t comply, by favoring companies that do comply going forward.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Must be the lack of tv and high-speed internet​

Scientists mystified, wary, as Africa avoids COVID disaster​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom