WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Must be the lack of tv and high-speed internet​

Scientists mystified, wary, as Africa avoids COVID disaster​

Nothingburger virus is a big nothingburger when there isn't left wing media to hype it and left wing corporations to support it. Who woulda thunk it?

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Eane-meany, chilibeany, the spirits are about to speak! Fauci and his crystal ball.;)
    Rocky: “Are they friendly spirits??”

I think we’re in the middle of the “Goof Gas” episode (Brandon must have got a triple dose already).

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Despite numerous covid tests over a period of over two weeks involving symptoms such as fever and aches along with pnemonia, my doc continues to be convinced I had covid.

He prescribed antibodies and and a steroid for the pnemonia. He also prescribed Ivermectin (filled at a local branch of a national chain pharmacy), vitamin C, D and zinc. Worked well.

Have an annual physical coming up....he wants to test for antibodies as part of that.

The crap over "Ivermectin is just a horse dewormer" is exactly that. Crap.

Have not been in this thread for a minute.

Numerous "covid tests" over a 2 week plus period all came back negative.

Recent physical included a test for antibodies....came back positive in spades. I guess the "covid tests" that consume so much time, effort, treasure, and faith are not so meaningful after all.

Doc did advise that natural antibodies have a "limited period of effectiveness"...just like the vaccine.

Doc did advise that "even though I have antibodies, I could still contract the virus"...just like I could if I had the vaccine.

Doc did advise that "even though I have antibodies, I could still carry the virus"...just like I could if I had the vaccine.

Doc did advise that "even though I have antibodies, I could still spread the virus"...just like I could the if I had the vaccine.

All that as it is, the ivermectin, steroids, and antibodies seem to have done just fine. Red meat and whiskey are no slackers either....though Doc did not find that part nearly as humerous as I did.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

Must be the lack of tv and high-speed internet​

Scientists mystified, wary, as Africa avoids COVID disaster​

"On Friday, researchers working in Uganda said they found COVID-19 patients with high rates of exposure to malaria were less likely to suffer severe disease or death than people with little history of the disease."

It's kind of curious that it appears that people who have been treated for malaria don't get severely sick... wasn't there somebody a while back that said something about the possibilities of a malaria drug to combat Covid? What was his name?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "On Friday, researchers working in Uganda said they found COVID-19 patients with high rates of exposure to malaria were less likely to suffer severe disease or death than people with little history of the disease."

It's kind of curious that it appears that people who have been treated for malaria don't get severely sick... wasn't there somebody a while back that said something about the possibilities of a malaria drug to combat Covid? What was his name?

Weird huh?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

'Tis a puzzlement. It's right on the tip of my tongue...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Well, the Gates foundation is working on a 'vaccine' for malaria, too. They'll get to the rest of the world after they ensure the destruction of the west. It's a matter of priorities, you know

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    WzgGban.png

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0