• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I guess its ok to move the goal posts. Kut14 used to do that a lot. YOu are starting to remind me of him,.
    Posts never moved. Read harder.
    Show me that last person to drop out after getting 40% in a primary. It's not owned.

I do think she WILL stay in longer than she should. That doesn't mean she obviously should now. I think her reasoning is to provide an alternative to Trump and to get delegates, as I mentioned. Why does she so threaten you?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You can dig your head in the sand and say they're all Democrats! RINOS! NEOCONS!

But, they are independent voters. You need those to win and he needs to win that group over.

View attachment 336312

I'm not happy that I have to vote for Trump, but I understand it's just what it is. There isn't another viable alternative. Haley isn't viable to me, because she's basically what Ramaswamy said, Dick Cheney in heals. I don't think Haley would be better for Americans than Trump, bad as he is. He is at least America-first. Haley is not. And that's why I poke fun at Haley supporters. They won't hold their noses and do what's best for the country.

I get that they don't think he's better for Americans than Haley. And that's part of the problem. They're the kinds of people who will give endless support for whatever wars neocons want to pursue. Ukraine? They can't answer a simple question sanely. Where's the line where you'd say no to Ukraine? I keep getting, "there isn't one, Ukraine must prevail, regardless the cost." That's just delusional.

And that's just one example of these "independents" who back Haley. She's the play for elites, because elites depend on idiotic Americans who back elites because "their side" says populists are Nazi's. Populism is simply the idea that ordinary citizens are autonomous and free to think what they want, and don't have to be told what to think by establishment elites, nor let them run everything. **** sides. **** parties. **** the establishment. And **** globalism, because it's retarded.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It was your decision to choose the adverb sanctimoniously that had me scratching my head.
    I missed this reply. If it was about why I said "sanctimoniously presumptuous" or whatever, Why didn't you say so? That wouldn't have taken so many werds to explain. :):

Okay, for this, isn't proclaiming yourself as God-sent, even by proxy, at least a little sanctimonious? It's self-righteous, unearned virtue signaling to proclaim oneself sent by God, or God-ordained. I think sanctimoniously presumptuous is fitting. I didn't like it when DeSantis did it. It's even worse when Trump does it, because he made such a big deal of Ron DeSanctimonious, or whatever. If it's bad enough to ridicule, it's worse when you do it, or when your fanbois do it on your behalf.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wrong- that’s the whole point. I don’t recall
    Anyone dropping out after hitting 40.

Democrats don't count in a Republican primary. Better back that **** down to how many GOP voters she actually got. Those Democrats aren't voting for her to be their nominee. They're voting for Trump not to be the GOP nominee. They're voting for Biden in the general.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Chuck "Schmuck" Shumer. "Don't say I didn't warn you about the intelligence community" "They have ways of retaliating."

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I'm not happy that I have to vote for Trump, but I understand it's just what it is. There isn't another viable alternative. Haley isn't viable to me, because she's basically what Ramaswamy said, Dick Cheney in heals. I don't think Haley would be better for Americans than Trump, bad as he is. He is at least America-first. Haley is not. And that's why I poke fun at Haley supporters. They won't hold their noses and do what's best for the country.

I get that they don't think he's better for Americans than Haley. And that's part of the problem. They're the kinds of people who will give endless support for whatever wars neocons want to pursue. Ukraine? They can't answer a simple question sanely. Where's the line where you'd say no to Ukraine? I keep getting, "there isn't one, Ukraine must prevail, regardless the cost." That's just delusional.

And that's just one example of these "independents" who back Haley. She's the play for elites, because elites depend on idiotic Americans who back elites because "their side" says populists are Nazi's. Populism is simply the idea that ordinary citizens are autonomous and free to think what they want, and don't have to be told what to think by establishment elites, nor let them run everything. **** sides. **** parties. **** the establishment. And **** globalism, because it's retarded.
    The people I know who love Haley are typically women who liked he message. My wife picked her early because she thought she was strong and liked her message on abortion and immigration. My wife is in no way a Democrat.

I work with a woman who thinks Trump is oftensive and likes Haley. Thinks she is smart and a good direction. Hates Biden.

I assume a lot of her votes are similar. People who just don't like Trump.

Haley has also had some unforced errors and I think our party could do better than both, but here we are.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The people I know who love Haley are typically women who liked he message. My wife picked her early because she thought she was strong and liked her message on abortion and immigration. My wife is in no way a Democrat.

I work with a woman who thinks Trump is oftensive and likes Haley. Thinks she is smart and a good direction. Hates Biden.

Haley has also had some unforced errors and I think our party could do better than both, but here we are.
    If you could pick one person and install them as President who would it be? (not limited to candidates but would prefer they be alive. LOL)

For me in 2010 that answer would be Mitch Daniels.

In 2015, Ted Cruz.

Today, Donald J. Trump.

I do agree with your assertion this morning that there is no one behind Trump. If Trump can win I believe the successor will rise from the battles that will rise in the fight ,and fight it will be, if Trump wins.

If Trump loses the deterioration of the country will accelerate and have no idea who will step in the breech to run the resistance, as the war for the soul of the country will be over.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

The problem is extrapolating from the bubbles most folks live in. As noted above the demos are changing and if your wife and the woman you work with are white college educated females they are in the demo that is moving from CoC republican to democrat. Their demo is why Biden won Carmel in the last election.

Thinking that Trump should appeal to them, though part of conventional wisdom, runs counter to the shifts on the ground. The trade is that Trump is gaining UAW workers in Kokomo, another demo that is shifting.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    If you could pick one person and install them as President who would it be? (not limited to candidates but would prefer they be alive. LOL)

For me in 2010 that answer would be Mitch Daniels.

In 2015, Ted Cruz.

Today, Donald J. Trump.

I do agree with your assertion this morning that there is no one behind Trump. If Trump can win I believe the successor will rise from the battles that will rise in the fight ,and fight it will be, if Trump wins.

If Trump loses the deterioration of the country will accelerate and have no idea who will step in the breech to run the resistance, as the war for the soul of the country will be over.
    My mind starts with these in order-
    Tom Cotton
    Brian Kemp
    Ron DeSantis
    Glenn Youngkin

Cotton has been right about as much as anyone. Prob would struggle in a national election. Pompeo would be ok. Youngkin is prob the best candidate for an election.

Cruz/Graham/Mike Lee have often made dumb mistakes. Mitch Daniels would have worked for me.

Top Bottom