• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The amount of my attention that Covid consumes now is pretty much zero. I've returned to normal operations. For @Kirk Freeman , I'm back to spitting on people and licking doorknobs. :thumbsup:
    Me too. My biggest covid-concern remains: The levers and knobs in our systems that allowed mask and vaccine mandates, 30 days to slow the spread, et al are still there. We have done nothing to root them out and burn them to ash. If they are still there, they will come back.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Me too. My biggest covid-concern remains: The levers and knobs in our systems that allowed mask and vaccine mandates, 30 days to slow the spread, et al are still there. We have done nothing to root them out and burn them to ash. If they are still there, they will come back.
    Understood. I'm just thinking my response the next time won't be the same. DoggyMama and I got the first 2 jabs because we were in the high risk age range, yadda, yadda. But looking back, I wish we wouldn't have. I'd heard enough that neither of us got a booster at least.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    A friend of mine who is over 75 and is all shot up and boosted just got Covid for the first time and he made it through it. He had a bad cough for a couple three days and got real weak for one day and is almost all better now. I am less worried about catching it now than I should be, don't even think about it anymore.

Top Bottom