• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Keep refusing a mask in these facilities and see if that doesn't eventually lead to physical force used against you.
    I just did an appointment at a Saint Francis branch,and no one had on a mask but a single person in the waiting room(one out of eight in the waiting room,zero staff masked). Seems back to normal. Veedersburg Indiana.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I just did an appointment at a Saint Francis branch,and no one had on a mask but a single person in the waiting room. Seems back to normal. Veedersburg Indiana.
    I just had a CT scan and immunotherapy at Mayo yesterday and everybody is required to wear a mask full time.
    It is so strange to see all these people wearing masks. I guess for them it is more acceptable when everybody is doing it everyday. That goes to show what can happen with a libtard in a policy-making position.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This is all why sane people have lost a lot of faith in our healthcare systems. There are plenty of studies showing masks don't work, that the jab is not effective and has worse side effects for most of the population than getting the virus, yet we're forced to wear masks at most medical facilities and everyone still keeps pushing the jab. Not to mention the whole gender affirmation debacle.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    There are plenty of studies showing masks don't work, that the jab is not effective and has worse side effects for most of the population than getting the virus, yet we're forced to wear masks at most medical facilities and everyone still keeps pushing the jab.
    It's insanity. Straight. ****ing insanity. It. Makes. No. Sense.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was never kicked out of a Drs office for refusing to wear one. Sadly, I actually had a couple of Drs ask me why I wouldn't wear one.
    If they say it’s required and they don’t make you leave if you refuse, is it really required?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If they say it’s required and they don’t make you leave if you refuse, is it really required?
    Kind of the point. Had that happen at three different Drs.

Mine were all during the mandates though. It is possible an office still requiring them may be more militant about it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Kind of the point. Had that happen at three different Drs.

Mine were all during the mandates though. It is possible an office still requiring them may be more militant about it.
    I took my MIL to the lab to get bloodwork done. They insisted that we wear masks.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I would allow them to touch me before they got hit. That or I may allow them to get more physical before I claim loudly that they injured me and I needed a cop to file a report.
    You do know that there is a very good chance that if it came to that, it would be the police who are doing the touching right? They tell you you have to wear a mask, you tell them no or ignore them, they tell you to put one on or leave, you repeat, they then tell you to leave, you repeat, they call the police and the police say the same, you repeat, police remove you and possibly charge you with trespassing. If it is their own security removing you, you do realize that IC allows "reasonable force" to remove a person from your property if they are refusing to leave right? And there is also a good chance that their security is off duty police as well.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    We spent the last several days in Gatlinburg. I think in the entire time we were there, I saw two people wearing masks. One skinny hippie chick working at some junk shop, and the other, an old lady riding a hoverround and looking like she was mad at the world.

It was encouraging to see so few masktards.
    A lot depends on the politics of a State and particularly the location within a State. I've traveled through many States in the last two months and there's still a surprising amount of masks in certain areas. I have some empathy when I see that but also see dead people walking if they've continued to vax their lights out with unlimited future drugs and innoculations available. Other places it's like nothing ever happened, usually small towns which are nice places to visit.

Top Bottom