• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Leftists: Look at those right wing rubes! They can't even spell correctly!

Conservative media: "We ain't got no time fer dem spel chek thingamabobs". :rolleyes:

Note that I'm not a leftist. I simply think conservative media needs to be more careful in how they represent themselves. The left already thinks that conservatives all live in flyover country and that we all live in trailer parks.
    I could care less what libs think. They kill babies in the womb. They hate our gun rights. They want the borders wide open. Why would I care what evil people think about me?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Make no mistake, it’s not the guns they’re afraid of, it’s who would resist them with violence.
    I`m not going to post it, because I don`t want to be accused of sedition, but, read the Declaration of Independence. There is a section there in which it specifically states that when any form of government becomes destructive of the rights to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness, it is the right of The People to alter or abolish it. And I point this out only for the purpose of illustrating a fact that many don`t know, or forget. That We the People ARE the government. We the People hold the power. We allow our elected employees to make us feel that we are accountable to them, when the fact is, they are accountable to us. As Lincoln rightly said, we are a government of the people, by the people, for the people.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    And also to quote (BigRed's favorite politician) Abraham Lincoln:

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can use their Constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it."

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I was attracted to my neighbors new BMW M5. He washed it,and left the fob inside it. I took it and BTS out of it..It was not my fault.I am not a car thief.I would liked to be referred to as a Live GTA Enthusiasts.I am misunderstood. :dunno:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom