• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I'm with Doggy Daddy on this one. If you don't have time to spell or grammar check, then you obviously don't have time to fact check either. Grammatical errors in the headline get an automatic pass from me.

Just to be clear for the people that love to put spin on everything, the above does not mean that I think the people who spell correctly are bothering to fact check either. I just don't waste any of my time with the ones that can't.
    I give a little bit of a pass for some incorrect wording, because I get snookered on autocorrect sometimes. Sometimes I post vociferously and don’t have time to double-proofread and catch it later LOL

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm with Doggy Daddy on this one. If you don't have time to spell or grammar check, then you obviously don't have time to fact check either. Grammatical errors in the headline get an automatic pass from me.

Just to be clear for the people that love to put spin on everything, the above does not mean that I think the people who spell correctly are bothering to fact check either. I just don't waste any of my time with the ones that can't.
    Enjoy what the MSM feeds you…

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Enjoy what the MSM feeds you…
    If you understand what google E-A-T is and the impact it has,it is actually easier to avoid it and companies that use it(example DuckDuckgo and Bing search both use google).

Google “Expertise, authoritativeness and trustworthiness are the three most important aspects of a website that Google uses to evaluate its quality.” IE Official party lines,mostly democrat in the USA and their "experts" will determine what you see when you search using it. If you do not believe that it is very simple to try the same search using multiple search engines. You will see the difference quickly.

Finding an honest search engine is not easy these days.
    I use searX lately. https://searx.me/ but it is sometimes blocked if my proxy is in the USA(not all the time,but often).
    Quant is another good one,but it has been banned in some countries(not the USA,but India for example). So you will never have a full search as results from some countries(even companies in them)will not show up.

In the age of information finding any that is unbiased or even just factual is more difficult than ever and the ones who claim to be "fighting" disinformation tend to produce the most disinformation.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Things seem to be accelerating.

Union Pacific also stopped transporting fertilizer and DEF over a month ago. Now the 18th is rather important. If they shut down all rail(they have been operating under a 30 day "cool off" after federal mediation failed) things will get sporting rather quickly.

I do not see any of this as an accident. Got preps?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If you understand what google E-A-T is and the impact it has,it is actually easier to avoid it and companies that use it(example DuckDuckgo and Bing search both use google).

Google “Expertise, authoritativeness and trustworthiness are the three most important aspects of a website that Google uses to evaluate its quality.” IE Official party lines,mostly democrat in the USA and their "experts" will determine what you see when you search using it. If you do not believe that it is very simple to try the same search using multiple search engines. You will see the difference quickly.

Finding an honest search engine is not easy these days.
    I use searX lately. https://searx.me/ but it is sometimes blocked if my proxy is in the USA(not all the time,but often).
    Quant is another good one,but it has been banned in some countries(not the USA,but India for example). So you will never have a full search as results from some countries(even companies in them)will not show up.

In the age of information finding any that is unbiased or even just factual is more difficult than ever and the ones who claim to be "fighting" disinformation tend to produce the most disinformation.
    I was responding to the point that news cannot be accurate if there is a misused word or misspelling…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Things seem to be accelerating.

Union Pacific also stopped transporting fertilizer and DEF over a month ago. Now the 18th is rather important. If they shut down all rail(they have been operating under a 30 day "cool off" after federal mediation failed) things will get sporting rather quickly.

I do not see any of this as an accident. Got preps?

Cricket crackers today, soylent green tomorrow.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    The undercover men and women(police) where wearing normal clothing,the ones getting them to the van where uniformed officers. Apparently that clip is just the ending of the event. They tried to get the crowd to light a fires and were promptly told no. Fights started,the whole event actually took around 20 minutes,before you see them pushed back in retreat to the van.
    Hoist something something petard.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    This doesn’t look like satire.
    Here is the UN link.
    Thanks for the link. After looking at it, yeah it's satire. Look at the "about the author" and the links at the bottom. Here's his latest book at the time this was originally posted "Freedom from Want: The Human Right to Adequate Food."

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

British actress Kadian Noble, who minced exactly zero words when she said Oprah “pimped me like a whore” to Hollywood serial rapist Harvey Weinstein.

More at the source,not sure where this post belongs honestly.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    These two quotes come to mind regarding the world of the Left...

"There are some ideas so absurd, only an intellectual could believe them."
    - George Orwell

"Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power." - 1984

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    These came to mind regarding our response to the Left...

“Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience.” ~ John Locke (1690)

“A law repugnant to the Constitution is void. An act of Congress repugnant to the Constitution cannot become a law. The Constitution supersedes all other laws and the individual’s rights shall be liberally enforced in favor of him, the clearly intended and expressly designated beneficiary.”
    –Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. 137 (1803)

"No free man shall be barred the use of firearms. What country can defend it's liberties if their rulers are not reminded from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance? The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from a tyrannical government."
    ~Thomas Jefferson

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Even Malcolm X saw through the lies and manipulations of the Left...

"The white liberals, who have been posing as our friends, have failed us. The white liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the black man.” ~ Malcolm X

“White liberals are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the black man as our ‘friend’ to get our sympathy, our allegiance and our minds. The white liberal attempts to use us politically against white conservatives, so that anything the black man does is never for his own good, never for his advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal.”
    ~ Malcolm X

“I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make us think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white liberal. The only way that our problems will be solved is when the black man wakes up, cleans himself up, stands on his own two feet, stops begging the white liberal and takes immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white liberal to do for us.”
    ~ Malcolm X

“The media’s the most powerful entity on Earth. They have the power to make the innocent look guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the mind of the masses.” ~ Malcolm X

Top Bottom