Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't hear a denouncement... so I guess he agrees with it.
    Probably one the "more important" things he voted for we hear about all of the time.
    Well, blocking children’s puberty until they can decide what sex they want to be is WAY more important than the right to keep and bear arms. Gotta get priorities straight.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    And that is what the communists are putting forward to help run our health care system.

If I was not appalled and disgusted before that brings it to another level. Good on Rand Paul for having the pair to challenge the freak show.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Lady Gaga offering $500G award after singer's dog walker shot, two dogs stolen​

Now I like dogs a lot (hence my user name) but $500K and "prayers for the return of the dogs", but the shooting victim seems to be an afterthought? Of course they made sure to mention that the shooter used a "semi-automatic handgun". :rolleyes:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Madonna is worth $850 million.
    And is "oppressed".

153734709_10222442941016174_7109559658858798622_o.jpg
    Desperately seeking Susan relevance

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Ok, so someone explain to me what is supposed to happen. According to Woke-a-Cola, among others, those of us who are White should “be less White”.
    Conversely, acting in a way that emulates other groups is “cultural appropriation” and is equally if not more wrong.

Is this where Joseph Heller’s book comes into play?

Blessings,
    Bill

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Ok, so someone explain to me what is supposed to happen. According to Woke-a-Cola, among others, those of us who are White should “be less White”.
    Conversely, acting in a way that emulates other groups is “cultural appropriation” and is equally if not more wrong.

Is this where Joseph Heller’s book comes into play?

Blessings,
    Bill

It's very simple: heads I win, tails you lose.

The objective is not to reach any sort of rational discourse or outcome that would allow for understanding, unity, and moving forward together. The objective is to keep the subject on the backfoot, stuck in the ODA loop, and unable to react to the constant shifting expectations being forced upon them, so that you create division between group, but also within groups.

This is why you see the narrative changing from needing to be an ally and speaking out about injustice, to be silent because you are drowning out POC voices, to you need to challenge anything you hear from others that might be seen as racist, to you have to publicly admit that you are a racist

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom