• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Verdict is in. Democrat Judge dismiss on grounds of insufficient evidence. Kari Lake however can now take it through the court systems to the Supreme Court which we all know will never hear it. About the only positive was the people could see the truth come out and see the fraud and criminal acts that happened and have been happening for that states elections for awhile.
    That judge should be dismissed on grounds of insufficient integrity.

swamptick

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Rochester
    I don't know about the rest of you but I am a pretty patient person!!!
    I am just about done with all this corrupt ********, the left is getting away with murder and nothing is being done about it!!!
    I am 55 years old and have had a great life for the most part, I have had it. Our Fore Fathers would never let this happen!!!
    I am sorry guys, just had to vent!!!
    Have a Merry Christmas and God Bless what's left of our Country!!!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Verdict is in. Democrat Judge dismiss on grounds of insufficient evidence. Kari Lake however can now take it through the court systems to the Supreme Court which we all know will never hear it. About the only positive was the people could see the truth come out and see the fraud and criminal acts that happened and have been happening for that states elections for awhile.
    The revenge of Katie Hobbs. Hobbs is seeking sanctions from the court against not only Lake but her attorneys for what they consider to be a frivolous lawsuit. How dare Lake and her attorneys fille a lawsuit because there were a number of issues in Maricopa County that could've possibly disenfranchised voters and had a possible effect on the outcome.

Looks to me like a warning shot by Hobbs to try and chill any future lawsuits questioning the integrity of the election lest the plaintiffs AND their attorneys risk getting threatened with sanctions.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    And as a society we will bitch and do nothing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't see ballot harvesting going away. And if it did, it would have to be a court order. Obviously groomer led states aren't going to vote to end it.

It disenfranchises voters despite claims that they're actually enfranchising voters by helping them vote when they could not have otherwise. But they're being selective about it because they want to win. And, when they're allowed to harvest votes, it's way too easy to bend the rules. They can pay voters, directly, for example. I think there are legitimate reasons to end it. But unless the courts rule on it, I don't think anything can be done at the federal level.

I think this is something that clever Republicans will need to fix. They need to beat them at their own game to make Democrats stop doing it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Democrats have developed a strategy of using ballot harvesting to make up for a lack of turnout at the polls. Whereas the Republican's strategy has always depended on voter turnout at the polls on election day.to play catch up from behind the Democrat's head start. The Democrats go out and get the votes.

Simply relying on voter turnout at the polls now is turning out to be a losing strategy. The Republicans have to go out and get the votes just like the Democrats are doing.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Except I look at it more as literally vote harvesting. They go out and use various tactics to get people to vote for Democrats. That’s not the same thing as getting out the vote.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The Democrats have developed a strategy of using ballot harvesting to make up for a lack of turnout at the polls. Whereas the Republican's strategy has always depended on voter turnout at the polls on election day.to play catch up from behind the Democrat's head start. The Democrats go out and get the votes.

Simply relying on voter turnout at the polls now is turning out to be a losing strategy. The Republicans have to go out and get the votes just like the Democrats are doing.
    Who is going to ”go out and get the votes”? Who is going to fund it?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe Republicans can vote to fund a war in another country that they collude with, and then have that country buy a bunch of phony crypto, and have the phony crypto manager funnels that money back into Republicans’ coffers. then they use that to fund an army of ho’s to go out and solicit for Republican votes. You know. Fight fire with fire.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Republicans better figure that out.
    Yep. All I know is that continuing to rely on voter turnout at the polls on election day alone just ain't cutting it anymore. The Democrats have figured that out.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Except I look at it more as literally vote harvesting. They go out and use various tactics to get people to vote for Democrats. That’s not the same thing as getting out the vote.
    Isn't that what I said. I said they go out and get the votes. I didn't say getting out the vote.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yep. All I know is that continuing to rely on voter turnout at the polls on election day alone just ain't cutting it anymore. The Democrats have figured that out.
    It helps when you can sabotage the voting machines or the counting somehow. The dirty secret is you don’t have to do it everywhere. Just in enough areas to trim the effect of the turnout. It’s actually quite ingenious.

Top Bottom