• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At the end of the day this becomes "national machine". Voters will live with the illusion of having their say, but it won't be relevant at the national level which like chicago will be controlled by a vote counting political machine. Contrary opinions to the machine will live on in some areas and you will still see some conservatives elected in the house regardless of machine pressure, but the presidency and the senate will be forever controlled by the dc curia. National Tammany running elections on the surface like a blend between Hollywood entertainment and a big sporting event.

I'll be watching Illinois this coming year and it's bail law to see if and how some counties don't comply, and how the big urban machine deals with that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Republicans better figure that out.
    The correct answer is a question; what can I do? But that it never asked. It is always framed as if others owe it to to us and then we complain we don’t like who the others select. Freedom requires work, it ain’t free.

How many times do we see a rant about them/they and what them/they are doing wrong. Never ever seen the post that tells all about the work I/we put in whether in a losing effort or a winning one.

It is not just Republicans that must figure it out, WE MUST FIGURE IT OUT…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The correct answer is a question; what can I do? But that it never asked. It is always framed as if others owe it to to us and then we complain we don’t like who the others select. Freedom requires work, it ain’t free.

How many times do we see a rant about them/they and what them/they are doing wrong. Never ever seen the post that tells all about the work I/we put in whether in a losing effort or a winning one.

It is not just Republicans that must figure it out, WE MUST FIGURE IT OUT…
    I don't disagree with any of that. But in the way that Republicans have to figure it out is the party leadership. We can do what we can do at local levels. Volunteer to be part of the election process. Maybe be willing to knock on some doors. Donate time and/or money. Maybe even run for office ourselves. School board member jamil has a nice ring to it. I'd be an *******. But an honest *******, IMHO.

But the party leaders have to get their **** together too or we're wasting our time and resources. Conservatives are not much on community organizing. I think that needs to change.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I don't disagree with any of that. But in the way that Republicans have to figure it out is the party leadership. We can do what we can do at local levels. Volunteer to be part of the election process. Maybe be willing to knock on some doors. Donate time and/or money. Maybe even run for office ourselves. School board member jamil has a nice ring to it. I'd be an *******. But an honest *******, IMHO.

But the party leaders have to get their **** together too or we're wasting our time and resources. Conservatives are not much on community organizing. I think that needs to change.
    Indeed.
    Republicans desperately need to get organized. And it probably won't happen to the level required without the equivalent of a George Soros to spend $Billions on buying politicians, bureaucrats, activists and votes. It is going to be an uphill fight because the playing field is not level.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Indeed.
    Republicans desperately need to get organized. And it probably won't happen to the level required without the equivalent of a George Soros to spend $Billions on buying politicians, bureaucrats, activists and votes. It is going to be an uphill fight because the playing field is not level.
    A fun memory lane political story. Remember the evil Koch brothers, the left despised them and most on the right liked them, after all they were the big funders of conservatism. Now I have learned all these years later they were the main cog that kept meaningful immigration reform DOA…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Indeed.
    Truth here. And I have no idea where a rich benefactor would come from. In the ESG era no mega rich guy wants to be in bed with conservatives…

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    I feel if the conservative movement is about gaining momentum, the growth needs to come from within the minority communities. I feel that is where community organizing would have its greatest impact.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I feel if the conservative movement is about gaining momentum, the growth needs to come from within the minority communities. I feel that is where community organizing would have its greatest impact.
    Actually the libtards did community organizing and then they evolved to voting fraud. In order to catch up we should probably go straight to dicking around with the ballot machines like they do.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

“Lake’s team discovered that over 298,942 ballots delivered to third-party signature verification service Runbeck Election Services on Election Day had no chain of custody, and provided this evidence to Thompson. A Runbeck employee stated there were at least 9,530 duplicate ballots printed and issued with no chain of custody. And two days after the election, 25,000 more ballots were found which lacked a chain of custody, totaling over 333,472 ballots. Under Arizona law here and here, every one of those constitutes a class 2 misdemeanor.”

“The Law of Large Numbers contradicts the odds of so many “coincidences” happening in the election to favor Hobbs and the other Democrats who strangely swept Arizona’s top races. The coincidences should reasonably balance out to half favor Hobbs, half favor Lake, but they don’t, they are all in favor of Hobbs.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

“Lake’s team discovered that over 298,942 ballots delivered to third-party signature verification service Runbeck Election Services on Election Day had no chain of custody, and provided this evidence to Thompson. A Runbeck employee stated there were at least 9,530 duplicate ballots printed and issued with no chain of custody. And two days after the election, 25,000 more ballots were found which lacked a chain of custody, totaling over 333,472 ballots. Under Arizona law here and here, every one of those constitutes a class 2 misdemeanor.”

“The Law of Large Numbers contradicts the odds of so many “coincidences” happening in the election to favor Hobbs and the other Democrats who strangely swept Arizona’s top races. The coincidences should reasonably balance out to half favor Hobbs, half favor Lake, but they don’t, they are all in favor of Hobbs.”
    Can anyone on the planet say with a straight face that if the circumstances were identical but Hobbs was on the short end that the outcomes would be the same?

Heck no…

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Not a SINGLE person has ever given me an answer to the question “we know for sure TPTB have the tools to affect the outcome of other countries elections, why is it so far fetched that TPTB, that clearly hated Trump, would use those tools to defeat Trump”?

And here is why they cannot answer the question, it would rock their world to even think of it…

“Normalcy bias, or normality bias, is a cognitive bias which leads people to disbelieve or minimize threat warnings. Consequently, individuals underestimate the likelihood of a disaster, when it might affect them, and its potential adverse effects.”

The disaster is they are stealing our country…

Top Bottom