• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Was thinking it would be good to have a thread to tally up election tricks, fraud, whatever, leading up to the elections in November.

Here's some potential shenanigans:

Okay so the allegation the article seems to make is that in Michigan, one political side can arrange for people to illegally sign an opponent's petition to be on the ballot, and then later claim that their opponent isn't eligible to be on the ballot because of those invalid signatures. I don't think it's clear that this happened, but if those affected candidates are indeed popular, and should be able to get the required signatures, it's certainly possible.

But damn. If that's what happened? how evil is Whitmer, she's a failed governor, corrupt AF, can't possibly face a challenge by better opponents, so she gets people to sign their petitions and then later complains that their petitions don't count? That bitch needs not just to be in jail, but under it. In the dungeon, under spell to keep it contained.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Was thinking it would be good to have a thread to tally up election tricks, fraud, whatever, leading up to the elections in November.

Here's some potential shenanigans:

Okay so the allegation the article seems to make is that in Michigan, one political side can arrange for people to illegally sign an opponent's petition to be on the ballot, and then later claim that their opponent isn't eligible to be on the ballot because of those invalid signatures. I don't think it's clear that this happened, but if those affected candidates are indeed popular, and should be able to get the required signatures, it's certainly possible.

But damn. If that's what happened? how evil is Whitmer, she's a failed governor, corrupt AF, can't possibly face a challenge by better opponents, so she gets people to sign their petitions and then later complains that their petitions don't count? That bitch needs not just to be in jail, but under it. In the dungeon, under spell to keep it contained.
    Why can't they do write in ballot?
    I'm pretty sure this country still allows that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    NPR says election fraud is just a myth made up by ultra white supremacists.
    Well NPR is full of ****. NPR did the same thing all the other mainstream news did. They hired a bunch of left wing activists who write activist columns defending Democrats by any means necessary. If you want news anymore you have to dig it up yourself.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is despicable a tactic and needs to be remedied by the courts…
    State law would fix it. As the article says, there needs to be an easy way to verify the signatures so that they don't end up getting scammed.

I'm not sure what invalidated the signatures. Maybe the people signed the wrong name? Maybe they weren't actually residents of the district? But certainly short of laws to make that kind of fraud less viable, Republicans will have to do this work themselves now that they know it's a thing. After getting their signatures they'll need to vet every signature on their petition to be on the ballot. I think they'll also need to think very creatively to predict all the ways Democrats might try to play such tricks.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    State law would fix it. As the article says, there needs to be an easy way to verify the signatures so that they don't end up getting scammed.

I'm not sure what invalidated the signatures. Maybe the people signed the wrong name? Maybe they weren't actually residents of the district? But certainly short of laws to make that kind of fraud less viable, Republicans will have to do this work themselves now that they know it's a thing. After getting their signatures they'll need to vet every signature on their petition to be on the ballot. I think they'll also need to think very creatively to predict all the ways Democrats might try to play such tricks.
    Could an operator that turned in mostly invalid signatures be investigated for fraud?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Could an operator that turned in mostly invalid signatures be investigated for fraud?
    I don’t know. It seems to me if you sent out 100 people to canvas for signatures and say each was supposed to get 150. So them later 250 of the 15000 proved to be invalid. So they traces which canvassers collected the invalid ones. If the 250 invalid signatures were evenly distributed across all canvassers, probably not much you could do. If that 250 were primarily distributed across just a couple of canvassers, that should be a red flag and you probably want to investigate them. I think it would be hard to find evidence to convict them of voter fraud. Unless they were stupid. A statistical unlikelihood that the oddly distributed invalid signatures is not proof of wrongdoing.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I don’t know. It seems to me if you sent out 100 people to canvas for signatures and say each was supposed to get 150. So them later 250 of the 15000 proved to be invalid. So they traces which canvassers collected the invalid ones. If the 250 invalid signatures were evenly distributed across all canvassers, probably not much you could do. If that 250 were primarily distributed across just a couple of canvassers, that should be a red flag and you probably want to investigate them. I think it would be hard to find evidence to convict them of voter fraud. Unless they were stupid. A statistical unlikelihood that the oddly distributed invalid signatures is not proof of wrongdoing.
    From the article, "The bureau said it tracked the invalid signatures to approximately 36 petitioners who submitted stacks of petitions with nothing but invalid or otherwise unusable signatures". Yeah I'd say fraud could easily be provable.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Or conservative electorate need to start playing the dirty tricks the democrats use. Then you'll see laws passed.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Or an escalation of more inventive dirty tricks. I prefer rule of law over rule of men.
    To late for that. If they can get by with dirty tricks they won't stop or pass laws to stop it. You are dealing with communists/totalitarianism that believe the end justifies the means.
    That very thinking is exactly why we are losing and will continue to. We must use the law and they go around it none stop.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    To late for that. If they can get by with dirty tricks they won't stop or pass laws to stop it. You are dealing with communists/totalitarianism that believe the end justifies the means.
    That very thinking is exactly why we are losing and will continue to. We must use the law and they go around it none stop.
    The reason we are losing is because they controll the narrative. For example, you can get a law passed that prohibits inappropriate sexual conversations with children in school. But the narrative that everyone believes is that it bans using the word gay.

When you show the average person a video that depicts a teacher saying the things you’re against, most people say, yeah, that’s bad. We don’t want our kids subjected to that. But instead late night “comedy”/talk shows joke about the straw monster they’ve made of the truth, politicians and news media propagandize it. They mock people minimizing or claiming it outright doesn’t happen. And then there is no public backlash against it.

The insane progressive governor of Virginia wasn’t defeated by playing their game. He was defeated by circumventing their hold on the narrative. Showing parents that what we’re saying isn’t a conspiracy but is actually happening.

Catching these ****ers in the act of cheating in a way that makes it obvious to any observers what they did, will create a public distrust of them. Behaving like they do will backfire when they control the narrative.

For example. They can get away with doing the same thing Trump supporters did on 1/6 because they control the narrative. They can cheer people violently beating people, burning buildings, rioting, because they’re “peacefully protesting” racial injustice.

You have yo do what’s in your power to do. Doing what they do isn’t within your power because they’ll just say you’re Nazis and the world will believe them.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The reason we are losing is because they controll the narrative. For example, you can get a law passed that prohibits inappropriate sexual conversations with children in school. But the narrative that everyone believes is that it bans using the word gay.

When you show the average person a video that depicts a teacher saying the things you’re against, most people say, yeah, that’s bad. We don’t want our kids subjected to that. But instead late night “comedy”/talk shows joke about the straw monster they’ve made of the truth, politicians and news media propagandize it. They mock people minimizing or claiming it outright doesn’t happen. And then there is no public backlash against it.

The insane progressive governor of Virginia wasn’t defeated by playing their game. He was defeated by circumventing their hold on the narrative. Showing parents that what we’re saying isn’t a conspiracy but is actually happening.

Catching these ****ers in the act of cheating in a way that makes it obvious to any observers what they did, will create a public distrust of them. Behaving like they do will backfire when they control the narrative.

For example. They can get away with doing the same thing Trump supporters did on 1/6 because they control the narrative. They can cheer people violently beating people, burning buildings, rioting, because they’re “peacefully protesting” racial injustice.

You have yo do what’s in your power to do. Doing what they do isn’t within your power because they’ll just say you’re Nazis and the world will believe them.

If states have not made new election laws since 2020 and or enforce them. I see no change in the outcome because it will go the same way as 2020. Except this time Democrats will hold about 65% of both houses.

Vote fraud in the heart of Texas.

Last edited:

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    If states have not made new election laws since 2020 and or enforce them. I see no change in the outcome because it will go the same way as 2020. Except this time Democrats will hold about 65% of both houses.

Vote fraud in the heart of Texas.

Although they succeeded last election, it was a close run thing requiring last minute vote counting shenanigans in several states. The job of coming up with enough votes to keep Biden in office has been made far harder by the Biden administration's performance.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think the shenanigans this time will be to keep manufacturing crises from current events and blaming Republicans for it. Like the most recent shooting. But they keep doing stupid ****. Like Beta heckling the press conference. The only people impressed by that are the idiots who will vote D no matter what.

Top Bottom