Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    @Ruger_Ronin i saw you were having feeding issues with the 93 in 22 WMR? Luckily I saw no such issues with the 93R17 and the 2 mags included I picked up recently. What's happening? Cartridge nosediving?

I'd like to pick up a couple more mags but a little worried about doing so now and after reading some of those issues you reference. May have to stick with midway or somewhere that will stand behind the product if there are issues.

Yes, it's a nosedive issue. It seems to be prevalent in both 22wmr & .17hmr. An inherently bad design in the mags I am understanding. Not much luck on the adapter front either.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Gentlemen, and ladies, I want to jump in here as a newbie but long time lurker, if it's OK with all y'all. I recently did some business with CM, and he said I could participate as long as I was not disruptive. I'm more into CZ rifles, though I do have a few pistols. I plan on posting pics of various 452, 455, and 527 rifles, if anyone enjoys that kind of stuff.

I admire and respect the comraderie and brotherhood you all have developed here, and my condolances on the recent loss of your brother, BA. I never met him, but from my reading here, he must have been a stellar gentleman.

Thanks,

Steve

Welcome. Pics for sure.

I love gun pics! I'm fairly new here myself.

Great group of people, I sincerely mean that.

And they smell nice!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yes, it's a nosedive issue. It seems to be prevalent in both 22wmr & .17hmr. An inherently bad design in the mags I am understanding. Not much luck on the adapter front either.
    I see reports across the internet with varying dates. Any idea how old your mags and your rifle are?

I normally stick with OEM for mags, besides MagPul for ARs, but wonder if this guys mags might solve your issues:

Last edited:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I see reports across the internet with varying dates. Any idea how old your mags and your rifle are?
    Nope. The 5rd is OEM, the 10rd was new in package. It's a pre 93e I think. No accutrigger. I'm gonna call Savage and give them ser # when I remember to. I'll need to know for sure before I call Boyd's.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Taking the P-10F to a USPSA match tomorrow. I haven't shot USPSA in over a year, hope they have a setting for sundial on the timer...

I know the feeling. Just signed up for my 1st Monday Night Steel match of the year. Will shoot my CZ Shadow 2 and probably the CZ 75 Compact.

I've been shooting mostly rifle since last fall. I got an hours practice in Friday with the pistols.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Nope. The 5rd is OEM, the 10rd was new in package. It's a pre 93e I think. No accutrigger. I'm gonna call Savage and give them ser # when I remember to. I'll need to know for sure before I call Boyd's.
    Interested to hear where this goes. I'm not familiar with the generations of the 93

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom