Not open for further replies.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    In. Also just realized I accidentally ordered 2 of those Tubb flat wire springs for an AR308 that Bandit suggested so if anyone needs/wants the second one let me know. If not it will probably wind up in the classifieds.

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Evening all.

The big brown truck of happiness dropped off 200 rounds of steel cased 9mm yesterday for me. I managed to buy at around $21 per box of 50. Not great prices, but better than I had seen.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In. Also just realized I accidentally ordered 2 of those Tubb flat wire springs for an AR308 that Bandit suggested so if anyone needs/wants the second one let me know. If not the second will probably wind up in the classifieds.
    I was about to click send order when I sw $23 to ship 5 AR-15 recoil springs. **** a bus load of that :poop: they can keep them.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Im waiting on alot of things but im most excited about my Duluth order. I need some fresh shorts and I rolled the dice on a sunblocker hoodie for if i ever get the chance to go fishing again.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Picked up the Howa 1500 .308 in the classies today. Met the seller in Beech Grove and had the girls with me. Was planning on stopping to swing into one of the gun shops in the area to find some 34mm rings while I was in that area, so I could possibly shoot the rifle on Monday. Forgot to take my scope with me. :ugh:

So I took the girls out for an early dinner and cheesecake too.

Got home and checked, need a set of low 34mm rings. Only place around here open between now and Monday is Sportsman Warehouse. They only have a set of tall Nightforce rings that are $190. Guess I'm not shooting the rifle on Monday.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    And welcome to whats next.
    We are a man down.
    Meant to post this at the tail of the last one but I missed the close.

Ok. Let's run the string out and start on a positive note. Life is good if we get to live it. Squeeze all the juice out you can peoples. Nobody knows the hour and minute of their passing so do all the good you can while you're here. Missing BA but we must soldier on. Let's make him proud!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    IN ! Thanks to the Wizard for posting the photos at the end of the closed-thread. :thumbsup:
    Thanks to Rick for posting his wisdom above. :thumbsup:

And thanks to all of you gangsters who've made this my happy place .... both on the internet, and at our various gathers. Wherever CM leads us .... I'll follow. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom