• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    @Ruger_Ronin i saw you were having feeding issues with the 93 in 22 WMR? Luckily I saw no such issues with the 93R17 and the 2 mags included I picked up recently. What's happening? Cartridge nosediving?

I'd like to pick up a couple more mags but a little worried about doing so now and after reading some of those issues you reference. May have to stick with midway or somewhere that will stand behind the product if there are issues.

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Taking the P-10F to a USPSA match tomorrow. I haven't shot USPSA in over a year, hope they have a setting for sundial on the timer.

The positivity in the room is rubbing off. I've had some fun with guns this week.

Everybody stay cool in the heat.
    Good luck! My Wednesday is almost over up in Plymouth. Don't think I'm gonna get back to Gas City b4 I run out of hours. They just dumped over a 7' skid of dairy products so I gotta wait while they restack.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK. I figured out the D. Tubb site finally. Found a $15 option to ship. Not ever gonna pay $22 for 5 AR-15 buffer springs to ship. That is straight up ****ing nuts.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Gentlemen, and ladies, I want to jump in here as a newbie but long time lurker, if it's OK with all y'all. I recently did some business with CM, and he said I could participate as long as I was not disruptive. I'm more into CZ rifles, though I do have a few pistols. I plan on posting pics of various 452, 455, and 527 rifles, if anyone enjoys that kind of stuff.

I admire and respect the comraderie and brotherhood you all have developed here, and my condolances on the recent loss of your brother, BA. I never met him, but from my reading here, he must have been a stellar gentleman.

Thanks,

Steve

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Gentlemen, and ladies, I want to jump in here as a newbie but long time lurker, if it's OK with all y'all. I recently did some business with CM, and he said I could participate as long as I was not disruptive. I'm more into CZ rifles, though I do have a few pistols. I plan on posting pics of various 452, 455, and 527 rifles, if anyone enjoys that kind of stuff.

I admire and respect the comraderie and brotherhood you all have developed here, and my condolances on the recent loss of your brother, BA. I never met him, but from my reading here, he must have been a stellar gentleman.

Thanks,

Steve

Welcome.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

Thanks,

Steve

Welcome aboard. And thanks for noticing and being so polite.:wavey:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Thanks,

Steve

You had me at various CZ rifles....

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

Thanks,

Steve

I love gun pics! I'm fairly new here myself.

Great group of people, I sincerely mean that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom