• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Truthfully, I wish these people nothing but the best. But I don't want their problems here. They are running from something that "they" can stand up to. I am all for helping them stay where they came from.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    It's a valid, thought out opposing viewpoint.
    Granted, they want to cut off your head and rape your wife, then stone her to death, but other than that they are great guys. You just don't understand there culture. Why do you have to be such a bigot? Show your acceptance and let them cut your head off.
    "

fIFY

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You never answered the question. What percentage, do you believe, of the "refugees" are ISIS or radicalized?

I don't know.

Good answer. Now, given that you don't know, why should I not consider YOU an enemy, both personal and of the republic for being willing to bet my life and everyone else's on your misguided sensibilities WHEN YOU DON'T F***ING KNOW HOW MANY DANGEROUS PERSONS YOU ARE INSISTING NEED TO BE ADMITTED INTO THE COUNTRY?

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Good answer. Now, given that you don't know, why should I not consider YOU an enemy, both personal and of the republic for being willing to bet my life and everyone else's on your misguided sensibilities WHEN YOU DON'T F***ING KNOW HOW MANY DANGEROUS PERSONS YOU ARE INSISTING NEED TO BE ADMITTED INTO THE COUNTRY?

There are no bad people in Mamby Pamby Rainbow Land. There is only sunshine, unicorn farts, gum drops and those poor refugees.

Just like all the other non thinking individuals, they will be the first to cry for help when the wolf drops the cape and does what wolves do.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

What percentage of refugees, in general, are potentially dangerous to Americans or our way of life?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Hope you folks like your afterlife on the warm side.

Yeah, it doesn't say what it says.

Hypocrites. One and all.

Nope, but it's what many of you espouse and want to live that lifestyle. But now that the cards are on the table the weasels come out.

Then you're just scared.

We have, for decades and decades welcomed refugees from a variety of conflicts around the globe into this country. Now that the media has managed to instill the proper amount of fear into people, we have folks yelling not to let them in. We let in Vietnamese refugees during the war and after the fall of Saigon. We did not let fear of communist infiltrators colour our decisions. Same for Cambodia and Laos. We let in refugees, muslim and christian alike, during the Balkans conflict. There could easily have been terrorists in those groups, too. We did not let petty fears interfere with that. We have a legacy to uphold and suddenly the fearful masses are yammering for a halt to what we've been doing forever.

Following the mandate of scripture does NOT require compromising national security and does not require providing assistance on the terms of the recipient(s). I don't recall anyone suggesting that assisting displaced persons should be off the table. How the hell do you find hypocrisy there other than inventing your own theology and imposing on us and scripture alike? How does declining to accept the 'Jarrel Improved Theology 2.0' make a person a weasel? How do you justify implying cowardice when dealing with a population which supplies a disproportionate number of terrorists relative to world average in addition to a theology whose scripture clearly commands killing unbelievers? How do you use past actions of questionable wisdom stand as an automatic justification for future errors? By that standard, you had better cashier your personal brand of libertarian politics. After all, during the same general time period, in the shadow of the New Deal, we created and expanded a welfare state, strongly consolidated more and more power in Washington, and effectively abandoned the Constitution. If your argument is valid, then we have no reasonable argument for opposing what we generally consider infringements on our rights and overexpansion of the government.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Following the mandate of scripture does NOT require compromising national security and does not require providing assistance on the terms of the recipient(s). I don't recall anyone suggesting that assisting displaced persons should be off the table. How the hell do you find hypocrisy there other than inventing your own theology and imposing on us and scripture alike? How does declining to accept the 'Jarrel Improved Theology 2.0' make a person a weasel? How do you justify implying cowardice when dealing with a population which supplies a disproportionate number of terrorists relative to world average in addition to a theology whose scripture clearly commands killing unbelievers? How do you use past actions of questionable wisdom stand as an automatic justification for future errors? By that standard, you had better cashier your personal brand of libertarian politics. After all, during the same general time period, in the shadow of the New Deal, we created and expanded a welfare state, strongly consolidated more and more power in Washington, and effectively abandoned the Constitution. If your argument is valid, then we have no reasonable argument for opposing what we generally consider infringements on our rights and overexpansion of the government.

Please don't use logic to crush his unfounded claims and general idiocy.

Top Bottom