• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Toole

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Noblesville
    Indianapolis is on the block to receive some of these refugees. For discussion sake, how do you feel about this? Are you going to prepare/prep differently now? Indianapolis has falling to the wayside by violent crimes lately... How do you think this is going to impact the city on top of the already growing violence?

Toole

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Noblesville

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I am against it. To mandate the importation of people who not only do not want to be Americans, but have a belief system that mandates our over throw, is at least stupid. In the case of our current leadership, I believe it treasonous. How do you think those people will live? The taxpayers are on the hook for the complete support, adding to the burden of our welfare system. As soon as they get here they will be demanding special priviledges, to harm of AMERICAN CITIZENS. How has that been working for France?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm against it. It's lunacy given current times. But if we could have our pick, I'd hope it's the Yazidis (sp?)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I am against it. To mandate the importation of people who not only do not want to be Americans, but have a belief system that mandates our over throw, is at least stupid. In the case of our current leadership, I believe it treasonous. How do you think those people will live? The taxpayers are on the hook for the complete support, adding to the burden of our welfare system. As soon as they get here they will be demanding special priviledges, to harm of AMERICAN CITIZENS. How has that been working for France?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Leo again.

I'm against it. It's lunacy given current times. But if we could have our pick, I'd hope it's the Yazidis (sp?)

I would agree with this, along with the Arab Christians who are taking a hard hit. The problem is that those people are not being allowed to leave but rather are being killed or enslaved and those allowed to seek 'refuge' are generally young men of combat age who are doctrinally compatible with ISIS. This tells me that the deck is stacked to set up for the next round of fighting--here--and if I can see that, we can rest assured that the Kenyan knows that very well.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    If I meet any of them, I'll be sure to welcome them with friendship and open arms. I'll even give them recommendations on the best neighborhoods to settle in. Send them over to the east side or something. I'm not sure they'd do so well in my neighborhood, though.

Top Bottom