• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    i can't speak for bombs, but I've been roundly criticized by many a Vietnamese woman about letting my nails go. That seemed pretty harsh. I also suspect them of talking critically of my toenails right in front of me.

Terrible you had to suffer such oppressive micro-aggression... #longnailsmatter

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Give us back the Second Amendment (ALL of it) and we'll consider letting them in. NO more GFZ, NO silly licensing or carry restrictions, and NO NFA.

THEN WE'LL THINK ABOUT IT. NO MORE COMPROMISES.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Give us back the Second Amendment (ALL of it) and we'll consider letting them in. NO more GFZ, NO silly licensing or carry restrictions, and NO NFA.

THEN WE'LL THINK ABOUT IT. NO MORE COMPROMISES.

Nope, I would give it even less consideration.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I do not see this thread ending well :(

Perhaps trying to stay on topic without getting too emotional or pushing our personal agendas is asking a bit much of INGO?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I do not see this thread ending well :(

Perhaps trying to stay on topic without getting too emotional or pushing our personal agendas is asking a bit much of INGO?

Not all agendas are created equal. I'll tolerate most conservative ramblings, but when those ramblings start to "goose step," it's difficult to hold my tongue.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I'll be honest, I clicked on the link and scrolled down to the video. I did not lay one bit of attention to the site. After a few minutes I realized it wasn't just about the current Syrian refugees. Maybe the member dis the same?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll be honest, I clicked on the link and scrolled down to the video. I did not lay one bit of attention to the site. After a few minutes I realized it wasn't just about the current Syrian refugees. Maybe the member dis the same?

That's kinda sad bro.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Any group that would flee from thousands by the millions isn't a group of people I want around me, because they're absolute cowards who won't stand up for themselves or their families.

Sorry if that offends some of you. But if it does, tough ****.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Not all agendas are created equal. I'll tolerate most conservative ramblings, but when those ramblings start to "goose step," it's difficult to hold my tongue.

How can you stand to work in Carmel? Wouldn't Bloomington be a better fit, better yet IUPD? Forget Indy send the refugees to Bloomington they can give them big welcoming hugs like they did the homeless that started congregating down there.

Top Bottom