Student loan 'Forgiveness",Too little to help anyone, just enough to make everyone angry

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    When do they get credit card debt forgiveness, or mortgage forgiveness. A free electric car!
    Comrades will have to do more to kill freedom to advance to grand prize rounds.

Stupid part is only a handful will ever play in the grand prize rounds but they don’t get this fact…

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Thankfully, should this atrocity pass the inevitable constitutional challenge (and I don't see how it can), the program appears to be opt-in. So, it won't be forced on me, when I'm already about a year away from having my own student loans paid off entirely. (It would have happened much sooner, but I took on my wife's outstanding college loans 15 years ago, which required me to reduce the monthly payments on my own loans.)

Reactions: Mij

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The trouble there is finding someone to hire him who understands that a degree does not equate to any specific level of intelligence or usefulness.
    This! Even a liberal arts degree used to mean the holder possessed a certain level of intelligence and capacity for learning and independent thought

Now most degrees just seem to indicate how programmable a good little drone one is, by design I suspect

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    This! Even a liberal arts degree used to mean the holder possessed a certain level of intelligence and capacity for learning and independent thought

Now most degrees just seem to indicate how programmable a good little drone one is, by design I suspect
    About 38 or 39 years ago I met an actual PhD. that degreed in the color orange. He was a Dr. of Orange. Square business, and from one of our most prestigious engineering schools. I was having beer and wings and rings at a campus bar after graduation when we met. I was with my friend who just received his BA in graphic design. He now is in middle management at a machinist type factory south of Southbend.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    In an effort to support fairness while not forcing the government to print EVEN MORE money, I would accept my $10k in ammunition drawn from the already massive stockpiles the government already has
    ok-all.gif

Top Bottom