• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Now you see me was really good. The Butler was a good flick for all the history buffs out there (surprisingly Oprah did not get on her soap box).

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The Family. Michelle Pfeifer has an awesome Brooklyn accent. De Niro is De Niro, Tommy Lee wasn't up to par for him.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I recently bought some Robert Duvall movies on Amazon that I hadn't seen. One is "Get Low" and the other is "Tender Mercies". I also bought "A Family Thing" and "Secondhand Lions", which I had previously seen. All are good movies. Speaking of "A Family Thing", I wonder how many on here know that James Earl Jones is very pro-gun?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I recently bought some Robert Duvall movies on Amazon that I hadn't seen. One is "Get Low" and the other is "Tender Mercies". I also bought "A Family Thing" and "Secondhand Lions", which I had previously seen. All are good movies. Speaking of "A Family Thing", I wonder how many on here know that James Earl Jones is very pro-gun?

James Earl Jones used to buy a lot of guns from Kiesler's back in the 80s/90s......he was real into US surplus and Doug made sure he knew when they got a bunch of stuff in...I think he usually talked to Corky.....he said Jones would call in and the person answering the phone would say, "hey Corky...Darth Vader heard we got a bunch of Garand's and is on line 3" lmao.....

Get low is amazing...killer soundtrack...Bill Murray was hilarious....great film.....

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Recently got Coraline for my Blu-Ray collection. It's a kids movie, but I'm really fascinated by the "Veneer" horror concept, which is where something is portrayed as pretty and awesome, but it's simply a veneer hiding that it's really horrible and corrupt. In other words, someone who gives you everything you want may not have your best interests at heart, and may actually be a predator.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    If you liked Olympus has Fallen check out London has Fallen. Just as much action and some good lines as well. Check out Otto (Tom Hanks), just a good movie.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Recently got Coraline for my Blu-Ray collection. It's a kids movie, but I'm really fascinated by the "Veneer" horror concept, which is where something is portrayed as pretty and awesome, but it's simply a veneer hiding that it's really horrible and corrupt. In other words, someone who gives you everything you want may not have your best interests at heart, and may actually be a predator.
    So pretty much the real world.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Just watched "Spirited" with Will Ferrell, and Ryan Reynolds, a really good take on "A Christmas Carol" I really liked it, if you don't like musicals, this is not for you....

Top Bottom