• ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Have you seen any good movies lately?

It doesn't have to be new stuff, it could be old classics, action, comedy, any genre really. :dunno:

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    My wife brought home The Great Gatsby last night, it was actually really good. Also, Seeking a Friend for the End of the World was on cinemax free preview weekend a couple days ago, it's a solid flick.

Now obviously these aren't best ever contenders but they were good ones that I saw recently.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I watched Giant starring James Dean, Elizabeth Taylor, Rock Hudson, and a young Dennis Hopper. It was a very good movie. James Dean died before it was released.

triggerhappy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    If your a Vin Diesel fan or have already seen the last two Riddick movies you gotta go see the lattest Riddick its action awsome!

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    Defiance is fantastic movie if you like WWII movies. Also rented Gangster Squad and Django the other day and I would definitely watch them both again.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Andersonville- its about union soldiers in a confederate prison per se, and how they deal with the horrendous living conditions. One of the best movies I have ever seen.
    the survivors- Walter Matthau and robin Williams. Absolutely hilarious, and just your basic survival comedy.
    Smoke signals- life on the couer de lane(sp?) reservation and how important family is. Another one of my favorite movies.
    Skins- shows some of the hardships of living in pine ridge well done.
    Powwow highway- its about an AIM activist trying to get his sister out of jail, while exposing some of the corruption on Indian reservations. Another good watch.

dreamkeeper- young Lakota boy on the rez getting into trouble then has to drive grandpa to new Mexico for powwow, learns legends from various tribes, discovers himself and what it is to be Indian. A damn good movie with hellaciously epic visual special effects, and high budget.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Dead Man (1995) is an impressive take on the Western starring Johnny Depp before he decided to get all wacky and star in terrible children's movies and Gary farmer being entertaining as heck.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Olympus has fallen was great IMO.

Mud was also good.

So was pain and gain.

I just watched killer joe last night and it was also entertaining in a funny, trailer trash sort of way.

Top Bottom