• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

I predict Dr Boddy will be shouted down by a herd of screaming … well you know ... before you can say ”color me unsurprised.”

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    You're metabolizing news from Daily Mail, citing a professor at a public school in the UK that ranks in the 30th percentile, by their own standards.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    You're metabolizing news from Daily Mail, citing a professor at a public school in the UK that ranks in the 30th percentile, by their own standards.
    Could quote a professor at one of the Oxford colleges. Generally though, they tend to not be attached to reality.

I could go on, with 127 genders believed in at both Oxford, Cambridge, and schools like Harvard?

Since 2016 for Oxford.

Last edited:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    And this new finding by these scientists is supposed to be a new breakthrough in understanding the female mind that men have been trying to figure out since the time of Adam and Eve?
    Seriously? :ugh:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    And this new finding by these scientists is supposed to be a new breakthrough in understanding the female mind that men have been trying to figure out since the time of Adam and Eve?
    Seriously? :ugh:
    Especially in the social and psychological “sciences“ it takes a long time for researchers to catch up. Usually they miss.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Could quote a professor at one of the Oxford colleges. Generally though, they tend to not be attached to reality.

I could go on, with 127 genders believed in at both Oxford, Cambridge, and schools like Harvard?

First rule of social science research: Differences between male and female are allowed to be mentioned only if the female characteristic can be presented as superior.

Top Bottom