• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

I predict Dr Boddy will be shouted down by a herd of screaming … well you know ... before you can say ”color me unsurprised.”

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    You're metabolizing news from Daily Mail, citing a professor at a public school in the UK that ranks in the 30th percentile, by their own standards.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    You're metabolizing news from Daily Mail, citing a professor at a public school in the UK that ranks in the 30th percentile, by their own standards.
    Could quote a professor at one of the Oxford colleges. Generally though, they tend to not be attached to reality.

I could go on, with 127 genders believed in at both Oxford, Cambridge, and schools like Harvard?

Since 2016 for Oxford.

Last edited:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    And this new finding by these scientists is supposed to be a new breakthrough in understanding the female mind that men have been trying to figure out since the time of Adam and Eve?
    Seriously? :ugh:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    And this new finding by these scientists is supposed to be a new breakthrough in understanding the female mind that men have been trying to figure out since the time of Adam and Eve?
    Seriously? :ugh:
    Especially in the social and psychological “sciences“ it takes a long time for researchers to catch up. Usually they miss.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Could quote a professor at one of the Oxford colleges. Generally though, they tend to not be attached to reality.

I could go on, with 127 genders believed in at both Oxford, Cambridge, and schools like Harvard?

First rule of social science research: Differences between male and female are allowed to be mentioned only if the female characteristic can be presented as superior.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom