Project Veritas: FBI Leaks Domestic Terror Imagery Guidance (Nearly Anything Patriotic)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Which is because they already have publications, and have had for years, and is not the subject for this one. Note the absence of Outlaw Motorcycle Gang symbols...you think there's no intel briefs on those?

Not to interrupt the latest scare of the day thread, but the document states in bold letters at the top:

The use or sharing of these symbols Breathing alone should not independently be considered evidence of MVE presence or affiliation or serve as an indicator of illegal activity, as many individuals use these symbols breathe for their it's original, historic meaning, or other non-violent purposes.

Not as sexy and click worthy, I know, but there you go. Quit feeding money to people who are charging you to help Balkanize the US.

FIFY. I mean, yeah, I get it. This does rile a lot of people up. But there's some truth to the pushback as well. Which, of course the highlighted fix is obviously intentionally hyperbolic to make the point that that some of those indicators are in common enough, NON-nefarious use that it's reasonable to question what purpose it serves.

Several of those identified in the bulletin are in such common use by conservatives, generally, that it's not of much use as an indicator of anything, other than being a libertarianish conservative. People can take that, like any worldview, to an extreme.

Some of those symbols are just silly to be on there. Punisher skull? Really? Nah. Maybe you might question the maturity of the guy who puts punisher grips on his 1911, but c'mon. That's orders of magnitude in more common use for purposes other than MVE.

Idunno. Are the brass at the FBI who dreams this **** up just that out of touch? I think it's a reasonable conclusion. Some might say they did it for more nefarious purposes. But that they're just out of touch with the culture on the right is the most charitable interpretation I can offer. Gadsden flag indeed!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How many left leaning symbols were listed?
    I mean, to be fair, they may have such bulletins for left wing MVE groups. I'd like that question to be asked of the highest ranking person in the FBI that should know. It seems that none of the higher-ups that get questioned by congress seem to know anything. :dunno:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    It seems that none of the higher-ups that get questioned by congress seem to know anything. :dunno:
    Exactly. They should reschedule Wray to come back in with instructions that he has to bring in people with him that actually know something. It is obvious he has no handle on what the FBI is doing. I appears they just keep him in a room and don't tell him anything.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    It seems that none of the higher-ups that get questioned by congress seem to know anything.
    ^^^^ This is a fundamental problem for any Federal Government element which is funded by Congress (all of them). Congress has a budgetary responsiblity and an oversight responsibility. If the organization you are funding is not performing the tasks they are funded to perform (or performing tasks they were not authorized or intended to perform) there is a simple answer. STOP FUNDING THEM!

The FBI (as in the organization) has been well proven to be a loose canon on the deck of the ship of State with multiple occurrences of political bias, misuse of authority (FISA court), entrapment, and on and on and on.

Simple answer, ZERO fund them!!! Same answer goes for the ATF, EPA, D of Ed, and a bunch of others. If I am not getting the service I am paying for, I stop paying for it. My elected servants need to stop wasting my money on organizations which are not performing the tasks assigned, or doing tasks they are not assigned.

This is where the "Deep State" really lives. Organizations which are funded but act badly or wrongly, yet are NEVER called to account in any manner. Just stop funding them.

The bonus is, the budget allocation drops. Give me the option, and I will only fund a fraction of the current Federal Government. Military, Border protection, those elements specifically referred to in the Constitution (State Dept), the rest of it can go and be addressed by the States as per the 9th and 10th Amendments.

I bet that after a couple of weeks and recognition that this time the Feds don't get a vacation with back pay after the budget is passed, a whole bunch of people would enter the productive work force. Should fix the difficulty in getting fast food workers and cashiers fairly quick.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Some of those symbols are just silly to be on there. Punisher skull? Really? Nah. Maybe you might question the maturity of the guy who puts punisher grips on his 1911, but c'mon. That's orders of magnitude in more common use for purposes other than MVE.

Idunno. Are the brass at the FBI who dreams this **** up just that out of touch? I think it's a reasonable conclusion. Some might say they did it for more nefarious purposes. But that they're just out of touch with the culture on the right is the most charitable interpretation I can offer. Gadsden flag indeed!
    IMO you are being FAR too charitable, especially since in the past you have decried demonization of the left. I see nothing but FBI and DoJ leadership attempting to further the demonization of the right and advance the administration's narrative that white supremacy, white rage, domestic terrorism - whatever the term du jour currently is - are the biggest threat to America

That 'meeting in the middle' that you are so enamored of is becoming more and more likely to include fixed bayonets every day

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Which is because they already have publications, and have had for years, and is not the subject for this one. Note the absence of Outlaw Motorcycle Gang symbols...you think there's no intel briefs on those?

Not to interrupt the latest scare of the day thread, but the document states in bold letters at the top:

The use or sharing of these symbols alone should not independently be considered evidence of MVE presence or affiliation or serve as an indicator of illegal activity, as many individuals use these symbols for their original, historic meaning, or other non-violent purposes.

Not as sexy and click worthy, I know, but there you go. Quit feeding money to people who are charging you to help Balkanize the US.
    That disclaimer is so they say claim exactly what you`re seemingly inferring; that they don`t really mean anything by it...

Engaged parents who adamantly refused to allow their children to be indoctrinated with leftist, Marxist, anti-America garbage have been tagged as extremist, domestic terrorists. It`s insulting to quip that we`re dealing with the "latest scare of the day". We are seeing real positions taken by our government that openly try to make the valid concerns of citizens not only illegitimate, but supposedly dangerous to the country, and therefore, a target of government law enforcement agencies. I don`t even have to go back to Ruby Ridge to be disgusted with the fbi, I only have to go back to the subversion by Peter Strzok and james comey to confirm my understanding of what a direct threat the fbi is to this Republic. A too big, too bloated, too powerful central government is exactly what the Founders were afraid of, and we are there.

armac6

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis
    The alphabet agencies like the fbi should be viewed in the same context by Patriotic Americans as a Jew would view the Nazi Gestapo.....regime terrorist.

armac6

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Is it not obvious that the REAL Domestic Terrorist/Domestic enemies are the criminal cabal and their fascist enforcers that HATE the US and the Constitution?

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Maybe it’s just me, but I remember this same type of document “leaked” about 15 years ago.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2022
    NWI
    I can't help but wonder if that document was faked by someone in the FBI or someone who could make it seem like it was an FBI document, just to make the patriotic community enraged? I believe it would be a way to get someone unstable to react in an emotional way to then have one more excuse to curb our rights. Proving to the general public that they are correct to suspect the "patriotic" community.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I can't help but wonder if that document was faked by someone in the FBI or someone who could make it seem like it was an FBI document, just to make the patriotic community enraged? I believe it would be a way to get someone unstable to react in an emotional way to then have one more excuse to curb our rights. Proving to the general public that they are correct to suspect the "patriotic" community.
    But that scenario presupposes that the FBI indeed wishes to have a pretext to 'curb our rights', but any organization working in secret to curb our rights is unpatriotic and evil, and such an organization likely DOES consider conservatives and patriotic Americans to be a domestic threat (to their own illegitimate power) and thus certainly would not hesitate to ACTUALLY create such a document for real

Top Bottom