Project Veritas: FBI Leaks Domestic Terror Imagery Guidance (Nearly Anything Patriotic)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    How long before they start including pollical candidate\affiliation flags, symbols, slogans on this list? And who's to say they haven't already and it's just "classified"? The gubermnt is now weaponized against the people.
    Yep.
    If you are a Republican, you are a racist.
    If you are a Libertarian you are a dangerous, non conformist anarchist that wants to overthrow the delicate two party system that without JUST those parties in control, risks our nation devolving into anarchy and chaos.

Am I doing it right?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Which is because they already have publications, and have had for years, and is not the subject for this one. Note the absence of Outlaw Motorcycle Gang symbols...you think there's no intel briefs on those?

Not to interrupt the latest scare of the day thread, but the document states in bold letters at the top:

The use or sharing of these symbols alone should not independently be considered evidence of MVE presence or affiliation or serve as an indicator of illegal activity, as many individuals use these symbols for their original, historic meaning, or other non-violent purposes.

Not as sexy and click worthy, I know, but there you go. Quit feeding money to people who are charging you to help Balkanize the US.
    iKKR7HK.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Which is because they already have publications, and have had for years, and is not the subject for this one. Note the absence of Outlaw Motorcycle Gang symbols...you think there's no intel briefs on those?

Not to interrupt the latest scare of the day thread, but the document states in bold letters at the top:

The use or sharing of these symbols alone should not independently be considered evidence of MVE presence or affiliation or serve as an indicator of illegal activity, as many individuals use these symbols for their original, historic meaning, or other non-violent purposes.

Not as sexy and click worthy, I know, but there you go. Quit feeding money to people who are charging you to help Balkanize the US.
    As long as the FBI isn't a leftist politically controlled agency they should stay in the middle of the road on such emblems and flags etc.
    If the FBI is a leftist politically controlled agency well then.......

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    As long as the FBI isn't a leftist politically controlled agency they should stay in the middle of the road on such emblems and flags etc.
    If the FBI is a leftist politically controlled agency well then.......

What's funny is there are few institutions as conservative as law enforcement as a whole in this nation, yet like the military it's crediblity is constantly under assault from more and more political angles. It wasn't enough to turn liberals against law enforcement, now you have to turn conservatives as well. Then you hand wring about law and order while simultaneously denigrating the people on the ground maintaining it. One would wonder who profits from a weakened nation that's turned on it's own order keepers and force projectors. How many doomsday posts has INGO ran around Chicken Little style about over the past decade with no fruition? It's fun to go back and read them sometimes, but also sad. Hopefully the next generation who grows up with social media will understand it more and not be lead around the nose as easily to pay people to weaken their own country while constantly blaming "them" for doing it instead.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    What's funny is there are few institutions as conservative as law enforcement as a whole in this nation, yet like the military it's crediblity is constantly under assault from more and more political angles. It wasn't enough to turn liberals against law enforcement, now you have to turn conservatives as well. Then you hand wring about law and order while simultaneously denigrating the people on the ground maintaining it. One would wonder who profits from a weakened nation that's turned on it's own order keepers and force projectors. How many doomsday posts has INGO ran around Chicken Little style about over the past decade with no fruition? It's fun to go back and read them sometimes, but also sad. Hopefully the next generation who grows up with social media will understand it more and not be lead around the nose as easily to pay people to weaken their own country while constantly blaming "them" for doing it instead.
    So you're saying the FBI doesn't lean left or that they do?

I stated if they aren't left leaning they will stay middle of the road, but if they are left leaning they will take on the policy of the left.
    Nothing more Nothing less.

If the FBI is having conservatives turn on them then they must look at what they are doing themselves to alienate conservatives.

I also said FBI nothing to do with our state or local law enforcement.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So you're saying the FBI doesn't lean left or that they do?

I stated if they aren't left leaning they will stay middle of the road, but if they are left leaning they will take on the policy of the left.
    Nothing more Nothing less.

If the FBI is having conservatives turn on them then they must look at what they are doing themselves to alienate conservatives.

I also said FBI nothing to do with our state or local law enforcement.

Most professionals can seperate their personal politics from law enforcement and deal with individuals and crimes as such. Suggesting they can't is just BLM propaganda with a twist, 'implicit bias' for conservatives.

You've no idea how much the FBI is involved with local violent crime and how wide spread some of the organized crime that fuels it runs. But it's all the same. I guess what are local police doing to alienate BLM supporters? I guess we should look at ourselves and find out why. Certainly there's no misinformation campaign with half-truths to outright lies being passed as fact to damage the credibility of the institution, right? Police are racist. Agents are political-ists. Same narratives, just tailored to different audiences, with the same result. A weakened nation moving toward chaos and infighting. The military is seeing the same attacks now. Think critically about why people would manufacture controversy and who's ultimtely profiting from this?

I'll leave the thread now, you either get it or you don't.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think it would be worthwhile to remember that there are political appointees, career agents, and career agents who suck up to the political appointees.

The FBI has its own politics, but for the normal career agents, that's not left versus right, its internal, provincial and very competitive. The "FBI" is not monolithic. I've known a few agents over the years and they are just trying to do their job well.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think it would be worthwhile to remember that there are political appointees, career agents, and career agents who suck up to the political appointees.

The FBI has its own politics, but for the normal career agents, that's not left versus right, its internal, provincial and very competitive. The "FBI" is not monolithic. I've known a few agents over the years and they are just trying to do their job well.
    I believe it used to be this way, but now the political appointees of democrats have been rigging the recruiting from what some whistleblowers have said…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

If a government arm of the DoJ, let's say homeland security, affixed such a disclaimer to the top of a paper defining police as fascist, racist organizations that displayed symbology such as badges or thin blue line images or blue bulbs in porch lights, which should be considered indicative of the 'perpetrator's' potential to be a violent recidivist, would that make you feel all 'Oh, OK. They didn't mean it the way it seems'?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    If a government arm of the DoJ, let's say homeland security, affixed such a disclaimer to the top of a paper defining police as fascist, racist organizations that displayed symbology such as badges or thin blue line images or blue bulbs in porch lights, which should be considered indicative of the 'perpetrator's' potential to be a violent recidivist, would that make you feel all 'Oh, OK. They didn't mean it the way it seems'?
    It's like the old Hillary Clinton disclaimer:

"I didn't say they were ALL a basket of deplorables...I said HALF of them were..."

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I wrote this a bit ago, deleted it, read and thought some more and decided yes it was appropriate to post.

Forget the disclaimers on the slides, frankly they don't matter. It is the content of the slides which matter, and the content is disturbing if you are a patriotic American who has read the Constitution and our other founding documents, and have so much an an inkling of the basis of this Nation.

Frankly, you put the content of those slides in front of a group of people in that context, and their little disclaimer "The use or sharing of these symbols alone should not independently be considered evidence of MVE presence or affiliation or serve as an indicator of illegal activity, as many individuals use these symbols for their original, historic meaning, or other non-violent purposes" becomes utterly irrelevant. If you come on their radar and they find "When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty" along with another of their "indicators" such as "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"; bam you're on a list. To the professional bureaucrat you have ticked two boxes and are now a "threat" or "suspicious".

When I read the slides, the only thing which sprang to my mind were these quotes.

"... Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, - That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security... "

John Adams’ statement, “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other,” rings louder and louder in my ears. Sadly, I no longer have confidence there are a majority of moral or religious people in our government.

Most anyone who has ever served in the military, or in any public office in the United States, has sworn an oath to “preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” To me the quoted phrase means something. I may be wrong, as I haven't found anything explicit in the historical texts I normally refer too, but in reading the plain language a domestic enemy would be one who worked to subvert, ignore, or undermine the Constitution of the United States of America. (Any of it, you don't get to pick and choose)

The individuals producing the content identifying support for the founding principles of this Nation as "domestic terrorism" are dangerously close to identifying themselves as domestic enemies of the Republic. It is evident far too many of our elected officials, and their bureaucrat apparatchiks, do not honor the Oath they take. The current crop include far to many which actively work to subvert the Constitution and undermine this Nation's status and rule of law. (looking at you, Afghanistan exit, Southern border, failure to prosecute the insurrectionists in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis and other locales, Waco, Ruby Ridge, Fast and Furious, and on and on and on...)

Our forefathers who fought for this Nation's independence, and then the generations which have gone on to expand and protect this Nation must be enraged by what they are witnessing from the grave. I cannot fathom the level of disappointment and disgust they must feel watching the continued deterioration of this Nation.

The individuals who authored those slides ARE YOUR EMPLOYEES, THEY ARE PAID WITH MONEY CONFISCATED FROM YOU! I have an expectation that those in the employ of my government that I pay for, will honor their oath and know the basis of this Nation. Those slides clearly associate elements of our founding documents and the historical basis of this nation with undesireable individuals to be surveilled and contained. That is a problem! </rant>

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    All government agencies grew exponentially under the Obama administration.

Right from Obama's beginning, these agencies were politicized and weaponized.

Trump, a duck in the shooting gallery, was barely able to scratch the surface of problem, let alone address it.

Trump did fire Comey, but not much more. The self-feeding FBI continues on...

If he hadn't had McCain and Paul Ryan to contend with, the first two years of his term would've been far different.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Top Bottom