Project Veritas: FBI Leaks Domestic Terror Imagery Guidance (Nearly Anything Patriotic)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Won't find many who are more pro police than I am but the FBI lost me with Comey and Hillary. I understand that the leadership doesn't represent the men and women with boots on the ground but having with closely/alongside with the FBI for several years I can tell you that the leadership of that organization absolutely does dictate what the actual workers will focus on. The modern day FBI's largest priority and biggest accomplishment is justifying its own existence. Apparently political favors is the second priority, at least at HQ.
    I would be more willing to believe the organization is not rotten to the core if there was more pushback from the rank and file. The whistleblowers going to congress are a hopeful sign. Some may want to see some apparatus in place to make a difference before they come forward, else doing so is just self-immolation; but when NO ONE apparently complains about entrapment exercises like the MI governor kidnapping 'plot', or encouraging breaching the capital so that that can be used for political purposes or remaining silent about BLM and Antifa while they destroy people's livelihood and assault and injure LEOs defending federal infrastructure it is hard to have any faith in any of them

In the absence of any indication the rank and file disagrees with and is willing to resist the politicization of the bureau's actions and purpose, the default becomes burn it down. Time is running short for these patriots, if they actually exist, to effect change before change affects them. Actions are what counts

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Guys, it's fine...
    The FBI scrubs know everyone with a Gadsden flag is not a domestic terrorist and won't treat or proceed as such with any pre conceived notions or zeal.
    WINK WINK WINK

WINK WINK WINK

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You have to be a member of the correct "group" for that to work.

OIP.VFoaKiv_C4-FB-00YsMzhwHaEs

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I would be more willing to believe the organization is not rotten to the core if there was more pushback from the rank and file. The whistleblowers going to congress are a hopeful sign. Some may want to see some apparatus in place to make a difference before they come forward, else doing so is just self-immolation; but when NO ONE apparently complains about entrapment exercises like the MI to kinapping 'plot', or encouraging breaching the capital so that that can be used for political purposes or remaining silent about BLM and Antifa while they destroy people's livelihood and assault and injure LEOs defending federal infrastructure it is hard to have any faith in any of them

In the absence of any indication the rank and file disagrees with and is willing to resist the politicization of the bureau's actions and purpose, the default becomes burn it down. Time is running short for these patriots, if they actually exist, to effect change before change affects them. Actions are what counts
    it seems to be human nature to accept commands by one’s superiors whether you agree with it or not...with in some reason.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I will admit it was easier for progressives to 'resist' because they were pretty confident mgmt and the media had their backs, but the recent whistleblowers found a way. While you may have to appear to be accepting of the commands of superiors, it should still be possible to leak info anonymously if done with care. Otherwise, meek acceptance of illegal orders makes them complicit and we're back at 'burn them all down'

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It appears the window lickers have decided to redefine the term terrorist now.

I will not comply. Not with their ****ing mask mandates, travel restrictions, curfews, gun bans, ammo bans or anything else that violates my God given rights. **** anyone who shows up in an attempt to enforce these things. If/when **** kicks off I will fly an all black flag and it will mean what they think it means, they ought to consider that a favor.

There, I guess I'm a ****ing terrorist. Put me on a list, put my picture on a wall, just do me a favor and put "kiss my ass" in a cartoon cloud above my picture.

Don't start none, won't be none.

Last edited:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    The Bureau would lose their minds in Kokomo. For real!
    It's a convenient guide for many of the flags one sees flying high and proud on homeowner front lawn flagpoles throughout the city:
    • Black & White U.S. Flag
    • Gadsden Flag
    • Liberty Tree Flag
    • Betsy Ross Flag
    • Gonzales Flag (not as many, but they're there)
    I wonder what Governor Greg Abbott will have to say about his entire State of Texas being declared "Militia Violent Extremists" given the revered status the Gonzales flag has in his state, to include a replica of the original preserved and displayed under glass at the State Capitol. Senator Cruz has voiced his reaction.

John

Last edited:

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Not the biggest trump fan but this alone is why I would completely throw down for him.

Meh. When Trump was campaigning the first time, I agreed with nearly everything he said should be done. His second campaign was a disaster.

As far as I'm concerned, he just populated his administration with people who worshiped him and had to particular dedication (or knowledge of) the Constitution .

The main thing I appreciated about him was his ability to drive the liberal elites crazy, which is even better because he has always been a member of the liberal elite.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Makes me want to start a ruby ridge/ Waco education campaign among the young folks……

First step in an attack plan is to designate a target….

Top Bottom