• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Notice what else is in Doloff's belt... some sort of red topped canister looking thing...

Also there's gossip that there are even more missing frames from the Denver Post photographer. The camera is in burst mode, yet we do not see any images from this point to the next published photo where the gun has been fired and the pepper spray is sprayed.

Now, I have shot drag races with "burst mode" on a digital camera, they do sometimes hiccup as the processor is busy shoving data onto the memory card. However, I have to wonder, if the police get the camera or digital card if there will be deleted images from these crucial 1/10ths of a second on it. If so, the Denver Post photographer could be in trouble.

RALLY_873.jpg

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    There are so many people who are radicalized, who are for politically motivated violence, that it seems to have almost become normalized for a large segment of people in our country. Makes me wonder how long before their guillotines aren't fake ones. But hey, these maniacs might not have enough patience for guillotines.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    When “Isn’t” there a civil case, when the person being sued has deep pockets?

I doubt the "bodyguard" has enough assets to even make an appetizer for a law firm, that's why how this guy was employed will be important.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The news group and Pinkerton are both scrambling to CoverTheirAsses. The news group says they contracted him through Pinkerton. Pinkerton says he wasn't employed by them. He was a contractor. It's not us. It's them.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    So, everyone agrees that this killing was politically motivated violence?
    Or rather, does anyone think it wasn't?

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    So, everyone agrees that this killing was politically motivated violence?
    Or rather, does anyone think it wasn't?

Without further detail and video, I still go with my negligent discharge theory. He did not have the sights aligned when the shot was fired.

Just an opinion, subject to change and don't mean nothing.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The video appears to show that a plan was afoot to aggravate Keltner into taking action. And, that when Doloff tried to grab Keltner's pistol, Keltner backed up and sprayed at Doloff. And I'm thinking that as planned, Doloff then shot Keltner. So any how, that's how it looks to me. But as said above, for now (pending more info).

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There are so many people who are radicalized, who are for politically motivated violence, that it seems to have almost become normalized for a large segment of people in our country. Makes me wonder how long before their guillotines aren't fake ones. But hey, these maniacs might not have enough patience for guillotines.

I can't help but notice that history is rhyming.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Without further detail and video, I still go with my negligent discharge theory. He did not have the sights aligned when the shot was fired.

Just an opinion, subject to change and don't mean nothing.

I mean, it's an interesting theory. But, assuming the sights weren't off, they were aligned with where it hit. So what did he intend to hit, and did he hit it? He's saying that he thought the guy was pulling a gun. The guy he thought was pulling a gun got shot.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Zoom in, you can even see the Taran tactical logo on the base pad.

That's what it looked like to me. Spare mag.

BTW, they said two guns were recovered from the scene. I have not heard yet where the other came from, whether it belonged to the diseased or if it was a backup for the security terrorist.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I mean, it's an interesting theory. But, assuming the sights weren't off, they were aligned with where it hit. So what did he intend to hit, and did he hit it? He's saying that he thought the guy was pulling a gun. The guy he thought was pulling a gun got shot.
    This is starting to sound like he has all the gear:
    - Taran tactical baseplate on mag
    - weapon mounted light
    - rds

But no idea. He did not have the appropriate training. Did not utilize deescalation techniques. Did not sufficiently manage his client to keep them as an observer, and not risk them becoming a participant.

Top Bottom