Politically Motivated Violence Thread PART 2

Route 45

Suburban Cowboy
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Dec 5, 2015
Indy

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-off...fter-drinking-milk-shakes-at-shake-shack-cops

Phase2

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Dec 9, 2011

I always shake my head when someone says that the Democrats and Republicans are the same.

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sep 27, 2010
NWI
Same motivation, POWER. Just different ideas of how to go about using it.

Cameramonkey

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
May 12, 2013
Camby area

Something that I thought of just now when I saw this again that I didnt before.

So they said it was accidental. So if it wasnt targeted, nobody else ordered shakes? If it were an accident where somebody didnt flush the sanitizing solution out of the machine after cleaning and just added mix, (the most logical way this would happen) you would have many people injured.

I call bull:poop: on the accident angle.

Phase2

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Dec 9, 2011
That's pretty much true. There are ways they are similar and there are ways they are different.

That's exactly why I shake my head when people say they are the same. Except for the progressive strain, Democrats and Republicans do have things in common, such as wanting the best for America.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jan 19, 2009
Deblasio wants to remove Teddy Roosevelt's statue in front of the natural history museum in New York, says it racist. I wonder if a mob will beat him to it now that he's green lighted this.

Makes me wonder when the cultural genocide will stop.

Carthago delenda est!!!!!!!!

Cato

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nov 22, 2011
Deblasio wants to remove Teddy Roosevelt's statue in front of the natural history museum in New York, says it racist. I wonder if a mob will beat him to it now that he's green lighted this.

Cato

I don't have many f**ks to give about confederate statues and monuments. Never understood why the losers of that particular conflict are entitled to such honors.

But removing the Teddy Roosevelt statue really pi$$es me off.

That was yesterday. But today, today I'm ready to go to war:ar15:...

Stevie Ray Vaughan Statue On Town Lake Vandalized

Alpo

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sep 23, 2014
Indy Metro Area

Cato

I have a modest proposal. Why don't we put Deeby in a footer form, fill it with concrete and put it on the steps of City Hall to remind mayors that there are limits.....

\

Last edited:

STEEL CORE

Master
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Oct 29, 2008
Fishers
Today its Jesus, cause in 1946 he was painted and portrayed to people as a gentleman with Caucasian features, instead of looking like an ISIS terrorist with middle eastern features.

JettaKnight

INGO Homebrewer
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Oct 13, 2010
Fort Wayne
Today its Jesus, cause in 1946 he was painted and portrayed to people as a gentleman with Caucasian features, instead of looking like an ISIS terrorist with middle eastern features.

Well, the Jews and Romans thought he was a terrorist...

Call me crazy, but I don't think there should be any portrayals of Jesus.

Top Bottom