• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Well looks like I am going to miss out on both classes. I didn't jump on the Confrontations class since I was going to the one hand class. Can't make the reschedule date work and the Confrontations class is full.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Well looks like I am going to miss out on both classes. I didn't jump on the Confrontations class since I was going to the one hand class. Can't make the reschedule date work and the Confrontations class is full.

You aren't the only person who has told us they were hoping to get in and didn't make it. I'm guessing there will be more dates in Indy in the future.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute

Please see my post in Rhino's schedule change discussion. I apologize to Mike for any thread jack that Rhino may or may not have incited.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Excellent!

Now, to address the issue of rescheduling the ACT One Hand Manipulation class, we are considering moving it to 17 OCT 2015.

This won't happen unless enough people will actually attend the class on the 17 OCT.

Please go to this topic for details and discussion: ACT One Hand Manipulation Class (Handgun) - potential reschedule to 17OCT15

I have edited the original message in the topic ACT One Hand Manipulation Class (Handgun) - potential reschedule to 17OCT15 to reflect that as of now, we're considering adding another one hand class on 17 OCT 2015, rather than moving it to that date. The original offering for 19 SEP 2015 is still in effect and is distinct and separate from anything that happens or doesn't happen on 17 OCT 2015.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Just a quick reminder, this class is a week out. Looking forward to seeing you all there bright and early. If you have any questions feel free to contact Josh or I with our contact info from the website or call or pm here.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Anyone have any Friday night hotel recommendations?

There are two hotels in Avon.

Nicer and And about a mile from the range:
    Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Avon: Earn Rewards points and stay productive when traveling to Avon.

More budget and nearly right next to the range:
    https://www.choicehotels.com/indiana/avon/comfort-inn-hotels/in271

I know someone who's stayed at the Fairfield and had no complaints. Online reviews for the Comfort mention bedbugs. I'd go with the Fairfield.

Edit: And Chezuki beat me to it.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    There are two hotels in Avon.

Nicer and And about a mile from the range:
    Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Avon: Earn Rewards points and stay productive when traveling to Avon.

More budget and nearly right next to the range:
    https://www.choicehotels.com/indiana/avon/comfort-inn-hotels/in271

I know someone who's stayed at the Fairfield and had no complaints. Online reviews for the Comfort mention bedbugs. I'd go with the Fairfield.

Edit: And Chezuki beat me to it.

Looks like I will have to head a few miles down the road. The Fairfield is sold out and I don't care for bedbugs.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Looks like I will have to head a few miles down the road. The Fairfield is sold out and I don't care for bedbugs.

Coach won't let you sleep on his couch? Or, if you're really lucy, even snuggle up in his bed?

There's a Holiday Inn at US 36 and 465. That would maybe be my next option.

Top Bottom