• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That's one reason why congress should only meet (and pay) for 90 days and congressmen should then have to go back to their real jobs

If it can't get done in 90 days then call a special session (if you can convince enough of your fellows) or wait until next year

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    That would be “fat ass puss bag” or FAPB for short.
    Sure...
    But if he becomes a candidate with an "R" by his name folks will cast their vote for the ****** and rationalize it with "I voted for the lesser evil because a vote for Liberty would not win".

I'll say the same for every other candidate "running under the R" at this stage.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sure...
    But if he becomes a candidate with an "R" by his name folks will cast their vote for the ****** and rationalize it with "I voted for the lesser evil because a vote for Liberty would not win".

I'll say the same for every other candidate "running under the R" at this stage.
    The fat ass pussbag will be lauged off the stage if he takes himself to seriously. All anyone has to do is show that photo of him standing behind Trump at the golf course press conference looking dejected because he kissed Trump’s ass and all he got back in return was a mouth full of ****. He’s a laughing stock and his political career is ruined. He just doesn’t know it. He’ll find out if he makes it to the debate stage.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The fat ass pussbag will be lauged off the stage if he takes himself to seriously. All anyone has to do is show that photo of him standing behind Trump at the golf course press conference looking dejected because he kissed Trump’s ass and all he got back in return was a mouth full of ****. He’s a laughing stock and his political career is ruined. He just doesn’t know it. He’ll find out if he makes it to the debate stage.
    **too**

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    His immigration bill apparently is already costing him support among the legal immigrants in his state.
    Really? How so? Show your work, lol!

He had already shipped illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard prior to the Governor's election last November and he won OVERWHELMINGLY.

IMO, if he pares back family member migration to prioritize those with legal, naturalized citizenship as sponsors, that aligns perfectly with the priorities of legal, naturalized citizen immigrants...

You know, the ones that can actually legally vote in national elections.

Tough to tell at this point how much it is being hyped and by whom, but there is a 'one day' boycott by minority owned businesses scheduled. We'll have to see how wide spread that is as well as whether it goes beyond just one day (there is some indication it might)

I'll be interested in seeing how he balances competing demands by his voters (and whether a majority of his [Florida] voters were even demanding such action or it turns out he was too focused on national voters)
    I do think you've bought the MSM narrative hook-line-and-sinker of creating a conflict that doesn't actually exist.

Are you next going to preach that all construction will halt in Florida due to lack of illegal immigrants? You know, the rest of the MSM narrative? Lol!

Legal, naturalized immigrants (the ones who can legally vote for president) skew vastly different than the generic "immigrants".

Top Bottom