• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The 0'great 0ne has been off-limits and above reproach. If JFKjr is going to shine light on Barry, he might well be advised to hire a food taster. The 0'great 0ne has not, will not and shall never be honestly critiqued. I'm personally happy to here JFKjr go there though.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    The 0'great 0ne has been off-limits and above reproach. If JFKjr is going to shine light on Barry, he might well be advised to hire a food taster. The 0'great 0ne has not, will not and shall never be honestly critiqued. I'm personally happy to here JFKjr go there though.

Except that John-John's ability to do any light shining ended when he augered his plane into the Atlantic Ocean in 1999.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The "o'great one" can go to Hell

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Whatever Pence does has no relevancy. He ain't getting anywhere near the nomination.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Whatever Pence does has no relevancy. He ain't getting anywhere near the nomination.

With this many players, I think the nomination is already a lock for Trump.

What are your thoughts on his chances in the General?

Trump won 2016 because of how unpalatable Hillary is, but in 2020 the winds of unpalatability turned against Trump, and we ended up with Biden.

Based on his performance, I would expect that same unpalatability to plague Biden in 2024.

The question I have is this: If Trump is the candidate again, how much does the degree to which Biden has become unpalatable even matter? Do you think the people who voted for Biden in 2020 will find him less palatable than they find Trump now?

The only reason I voted for Biden in 2020 was Trump, and Trump is the only thing that could conceivably make me vote Biden again…I don’t know how many voters share my view, but I doubt I am completely alone in this.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The only reason I voted for Biden in 2020 was Trump, and Trump is the only thing that could conceivably make me vote Biden again…I don’t know how many voters share my view, but I doubt I am completely alone in this.
    That depends on how for how many people there just hasn't been enough pain yet

I believe you are more alone in that than you think

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    That depends on how for how many people there just hasn't been enough pain yet

I believe you are more alone in that than you think

You could certainly be correct about that. It’s hard to say at this point in time…and there is still time for some unforeseen game-changing event to mix things up, but is sure looks likely to be a 2020 re-match.

That makes me uninspired about voting, but I’ll do it to avoid Trump again.

I can image a bunch of people who are as uninspired as me might choose to just sit the next one out…and I would have to think that works in Trump‘s favor.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You could certainly be correct about that. It’s hard to say at this point in time…and there is still time for some unforeseen game-changing event to mix things up, but is sure looks likely to be a 2020 re-match.

I can image a bunch of people who are as uninspired as me might choose to just sit the next one out…and I would have to think that works in Trump‘s favor.
    Yeah, because a booming economy, record low unemployment rates (especially among minorities), energy independence, a secure border and no new foreign entanglements just sucks so bad, amirite?

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I am definitely amotivated to vote for Trump.

I imagine most of INGO is…but I equally imagine most of INGO voted for him in 2020 too.

The question I’m asking is more about those who didn’t.

Among that group, at least from my perspective, there is no less reason to vote against Trump now than there was in 2020. But among that same group there is (arguably, based on his performance in the oval) less reason to vote for Biden.

Basically, I think If Democrats and independents are thinking about Trump, then Not-Trump has a solid chance of winning 2020...but if those same voters are thinking about Biden’s performance when they go to cast their vote…then Trump wins.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, because a booming economy, record low unemployment rates (especially among minorities), energy independence, a secure border and no new foreign entanglements just sucks so bad, amirite?

I don’t give Trump credit for those things and… even if I did…I give him more credit for attempting a coup.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I think the choice for a lot of people is Trump or 4 more years of "clown world."

I think you said recently that you would vote for anyone but Trump even if it gave us "clown world" On the flip side allot of people are still motivated to vote for Trump even more so now because they don't want another 4 years of "clown world."

The question is like you said. How many still hold your view?

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I don’t give Trump credit for those things

If not Trump, than who?

From a small business owners perspective my business was never stronger than 17,18 and 19. Then, business was so good I thought I would be able to retire before I turned 50. Now, I am not sure I can retire when I am 75. The last 3 years make me long for the days of 08/09.

Top Bottom