• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It’s kind of expected that the 2024 campaign starts the day after the midterm elections. Well, it looks like we’re getting started a couple of days early. ;)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It’s kind of expected that the 2024 campaign starts the day after the midterm elections. Well, it looks like we’re getting started a couple of days early. ;)

Never heard of him. :dunno: But while we're at it, let me just say here and now... I will not be running either. You heard it first INGO!

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I’d like to get in on the first page of this appears it will be a pretty long run on this one! As for me… my dream ticket would be Desantis / Noem or flip the names around I think I would like that even better.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Not so sure about the Noem part. There have been some negative things brought up in her home state about some bills being passed that supported her big funding sources.
    Maybe that or Nikki Haley.

Of course you could have Desantis/Cheney to garner all the Democrat votes for Desantis....lol.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Not so sure about the Noem part. There have been some negative things brought up in her home state about some bills being passed that supported her big funding sources.
    Maybe that or Nikki Haley.

Of course you could have Desantis/Cheney to garner all the Democrat votes for Desantis....lol.
    Haven’t seen the negative is this recent? Or something older I missed? I guess I would need to know the bill and the reasoning behind passing it? I mean after all 3rd in command is allowed to do sweetheart insider trading deals. Oh sorry it’s her “husband” doing it I’m sure they don’t talk.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Having to do with a large medical conglomerate. I'd have to go back and look for it. Been a few years, pretty sure 2018ish.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Having to do with a large medical conglomerate. I'd have to go back and look for it. Been a few years, pretty sure 2018ish.
    it wasn’t in her book so I doubt it is true.

But if that is the ONE negative thing in her portfolio even if it is true……. I will give it a pass in my book. Any politician the right picks the left will find something either equally as bad or worse in their history.

Top Bottom