• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

My brother texted me this morning that Trump speech tonight scheduled for all media outlets. He thinks there's more going on than just an announcement Trump's running in 2024. He mentioned a buildup of military and/or National Guard troops at the White House. Of course, my brother's a little wacked, and drinks a lot of cheap beer, so, we'll see.

From your link:

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump
    "Donald J. Trump
    https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump
    @realDonaldTrump
    ·10h

Hopefully TODAY will turn out to be one of the most important days in the history of our Country!"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Hopefully he announces a plan to overcome rampant election fraud. If precincts can go dark, radio silence, "find" ballots for a week or more after election day, evade audits, what possible chance would he have of winning? Take it to the courts? Good luck. Not ripe, moot, no standing. There was a period in 2020 when virtually every court declined the opportunity to review evidence. They, the courts, basically said no one had standing to challenge an election. Not the candidates, not the voters, not the states. SCOTUS flatly rejected hearing a lawsuit, from multiple states, suing other states re: election integrity. He can bring the "I'm in!", he can bring the pageantry and pomp, he can bring fire and brimstone but if he doesn't bring a solution to election fraud there is no chance he wins. Anything. Anywhere.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Is the theory here that the local Republicans are totally stupid, incompetent,......?
    Possibly. Other possibilities on the list include fake republicans, comprised republicans, intimidated republicans, to name some off the top of my head.

Have you read of the intimidation force that are in Detroit and Philly vote tabulation centers?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If the first primaries were held today…

Not hard to see how this will change. I’m a little suspicious of this anointment. When so many varried sources all agree on the candidate to represent conservatives it is a curious deal.

Desantis had a great week. Trump had a bad week. The battle still looms and first blood was just drawn.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Possibly. Other possibilities on the list include fake republicans, comprised republicans, intimidated republicans, to name some off the top of my head.

Have you read of the intimidation force that are in Detroit and Philly vote tabulation centers?
    That is a lot of Republicans just meekly sitting by and letting Ds do what they want.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I fear that the sniping and ad-hominem attacks here between Trump and DeSantis supporters are a disturbing microcosm of what's to come as people declare their candidacy. Unfortunately, I don't see any way to avoid it without massive ego checks. And the donkeys are laughing their "asses" off.

Day 4 of post hip replacement surgery, so I'll slink back to my corner now with my opioids and stool softener. Here I sit, so broken-hearted...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Trump won't bring his positives up any, but he sure as hell will lower DeSanctimonius" :lmfao:
    AmIRight?
    Look at Ted Cruz, he was one of the most respected conservative Republicans around until Trump made a laughing stock of him. Now we only think of his dad's involvement in the whole Kennedy thing.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Question. If those polls turn around later, would you be pushing for DeSantis to drop out because he couldn't win?
    I’m not pushing Trump to drop out. I‘ve said it several times and I’ll say it one more: I would have crawled through broken glass on my hands and knees to vote for Trump in 2020. Now, from I can see today, if he’s the republican nominee, I’ll vote for him in 2024. If Trump hadn’t **** the bed in spring of 2020, I’d be more supportive him now. But he did. He’s unrepentant. Because of that and because there’s only one talked about other candidate, my support (right now) is for RDS. If he rolls over and ****s the bed going forward, I reserve the right to support someone else.

Top Bottom