• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I’m not convinced bidet and the giggler will be the dem ticket for 24.
    Big mike obama wouldn’t endorse him when asked last week. I have to wonder if we see him swing his junk into the ring with a obama/newsom ticket.
    Historic and all of that, first husband barry etc etc.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Big mike obama wouldn’t endorse him when asked last week. I have to wonder if we see him swing his junk into the ring with a obama/newsom ticket.
    I know awhile back some were saying Mike would be a formidable candidate. I guess there’s a big constituency that would support her.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I know awhile back some were saying Mike would be a formidable candidate. I guess there’s a big constituency that would support her.
    bidet is damaged politically and will probably drop out for “health reasons”.
    Watch the “main stream media” if they don’t bury the republican investigations it will be a clear sign they are cutting him loose.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    These days, and especially for the donkeys, if you're going to replace The Giggler, you'd sure as **** better use a like-for-like replacement. So yeah, being a black, unqualified female (or "female", if you prefer) makes Big Mike a supremely perfect candidate.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I just want Trump and Pence to both run for president if not for any other reason than to watch for good entertainment. I think the ratings would be sky high. Sadly we won’t have any fair and balance moderators so let the clown show begin. Election I predict will be stolen anyways.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Another example of why I am leery of him. I think everything he has done as Governor has been to set himself up to run for President. That begs the question of whether that is stuff he believes, or is it just pandering.
    Nothing wrong with being skeptical, especially of politicians.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We’ll hear: “He’s better than a democrat”.

“We can stop there and finish by observing that nothing in this book contradicts what we’ve learned over these two years, namely that Mike Pence served as both a carrier pigeon and protecting veil for the national security state that took over the country in March 2020. It was he who gave the okay to Birx’s subversions. It was he who assisted in convincing Trump of the lockdowns. It was he who pushed the panic that led to massive spending, overpurchases of masks and ventilators, he who pushed for the deployment of the Defense Production Act, and he who sent the Navy hospital ship to New York that went unused. And he not only defends all his actions but implies that they were all blessed by God.

And now he encourages us all to stand back in awe and, quite possibly, elect him as the next president. As Pence might say, only in America. “

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just want Trump and Pence to both run for president if not for any other reason than to watch for good entertainment. I think the ratings would be sky high. Sadly we won’t have any fair and balance moderators so let the clown show begin. Election I predict will be stolen anyways.
    I don't think Pence has the balls to run. And if he does, he doesn't have the sense not to. He's gonna get Jeb!'d if he does.

Top Bottom