• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    At one point Tony Ornato, the Secret Service Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations whose responsibilities included security-related issues told Trump that some followers didn’t want to enter the Ellipse because they “have weapons that they don’t want confiscated by the Secret Service.”

News

Proud Boys Leader Told Jan. 6 Investigators Oath Keepers Dropped His Name for Clout

TESS OWEN

“I don’t [****ing] care that they have weapons,” Trump said angrily to Ornato. “They’re not here to hurt me. They can march to the Capitol from here.”
    Despite the president being “effin’ furious,” his staff didn’t listen to him and the magnetometers remained.
    In total, the Secret Service confiscated “42 canisters of pepper spray, 269 knives or blades, 18 brass knuckles, 18 tasers, 6 pieces of body armor, 3 gas masks, 30 batons or blunt instruments, and 17 miscellaneous items likes scissors, needles, or screwdrivers'' from the 28,000 people who went through the magnetometers to enter the protest grounds at the Ellipse.
    Many others refused to enter or hid their bags so they wouldn’t have their weapons confiscated. .......

Yes, Capitol Rioters Were Armed. Here Are The Weapons Prosecutors Say They Used​

March 19, 20215:06 AM ET
    Heard on Morning Edition
    By
    Tom Dreisbach
    Tim Mak
    LISTEN· 3:373-Minute Listen
    Toggle more options
    gettyimages-1230454153_wide-899f1aedda4f6b419aace2321ef91649cc744dc0-s1100-c50.jpg

Pro-Trump extremists clashed with police during the storming of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. The rioters may not have fired shots, but many were armed with other weapons, court documents show.
    Joseph Prezioso/AFP via Getty Images
    In the wake of the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, a popular narrative has emerged: that because rioters did not fire guns that day, they were not really "armed."
    But a review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows that they did come armed, and with a variety of weapons: stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs. An additional suspect also allegedly planted pipe bombs by the headquarters of the Democratic and Republican parties the night before the riot and remains at large.
    Those weapons brought violence and chaos to the Capitol. Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick died one day after two rioters allegedly sprayed him and other officers with what prosecutors describe as an "unknown chemical substance." Four other people in the crowd died in the insurrection, and more than 100 police officers suffered injuries, including cracked ribs, gouged eyes and shattered spinal disks.
    Some supporters of former President Donald Trump have argued that the dangerousness of the Capitol rioters has been overblown. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., has said, for example, "This didn't seem like an armed insurrection to me."
    Sponsor Message

Others have echoed that view, and conservative and pro-Trump media, like Breitbart, The Epoch Times and the Washington Examiner, have seized on the congressional testimony of FBI Assistant Director Jill Sanborn, who said the bureau did not confiscate firearms from suspects that day. But FBI spokesperson Carol Cratty told NPR that Sanborn was talking only specifically about arrests by the FBI, and not other police agencies that made arrests on the day of the riot — including arrests of people allegedly carrying guns.
    The Jan. 6 attack: The cases behind the biggest criminal investigation in U.S. history

INVESTIGATIONS

The Capitol Siege: The Arrested And Thei

You posted like they had ****ing guns and now we get down to it it is just about pocket self defense items many INGO’ers EDC. If that stuff bothers you maybe INGO is not a good fit, we support all self defense items here…

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    They found 18 brass knuckles. Um, they're called paper weights when one buys them. How they're actually used is up to the individual using them.
    They found 6 peices of body armor. Jockstrap with a cup? Stitched leather elbows on a suede jacket? Eyeglasses?
    They found 3 gas masks. Aren't those items more a defensive item? Or were they gonna beat somebody with them?
    They found 30 batons or blunt instruments. Should (human) knuckles be on this list? What about knees and elbows?
    They found 17 miscellaneous items such as scissors, needles, or screwdrivers. Hmm, they're legal in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. In fact, I'll bet nearly every desk in the Capitol Building had this same kinda "contraband" already in place.

Describing the event as an insurrection is complete and utter bull****. Period.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    At one point Tony Ornato, the Secret Service Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations whose responsibilities included security-related issues told Trump that some followers didn’t want to enter the Ellipse because they “have weapons that they don’t want confiscated by the Secret Service.”

News

Proud Boys Leader Told Jan. 6 Investigators Oath Keepers Dropped His Name for Clout

TESS OWEN

“I don’t [****ing] care that they have weapons,” Trump said angrily to Ornato. “They’re not here to hurt me. They can march to the Capitol from here.”
    Despite the president being “effin’ furious,” his staff didn’t listen to him and the magnetometers remained.
    In total, the Secret Service confiscated “42 canisters of pepper spray, 269 knives or blades, 18 brass knuckles, 18 tasers, 6 pieces of body armor, 3 gas masks, 30 batons or blunt instruments, and 17 miscellaneous items likes scissors, needles, or screwdrivers'' from the 28,000 people who went through the magnetometers to enter the protest grounds at the Ellipse.
    Many others refused to enter or hid their bags so they wouldn’t have their weapons confiscated. .......

Yes, Capitol Rioters Were Armed. Here Are The Weapons Prosecutors Say They Used​

March 19, 20215:06 AM ET
    Heard on Morning Edition
    By
    Tom Dreisbach
    Tim Mak
    LISTEN· 3:373-Minute Listen
    Toggle more options
    gettyimages-1230454153_wide-899f1aedda4f6b419aace2321ef91649cc744dc0-s1100-c50.jpg

Pro-Trump extremists clashed with police during the storming of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. The rioters may not have fired shots, but many were armed with other weapons, court documents show.
    Joseph Prezioso/AFP via Getty Images
    In the wake of the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, a popular narrative has emerged: that because rioters did not fire guns that day, they were not really "armed."
    But a review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows that they did come armed, and with a variety of weapons: stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs. An additional suspect also allegedly planted pipe bombs by the headquarters of the Democratic and Republican parties the night before the riot and remains at large.
    Those weapons brought violence and chaos to the Capitol. Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick died one day after two rioters allegedly sprayed him and other officers with what prosecutors describe as an "unknown chemical substance." Four other people in the crowd died in the insurrection, and more than 100 police officers suffered injuries, including cracked ribs, gouged eyes and shattered spinal disks.
    Some supporters of former President Donald Trump have argued that the dangerousness of the Capitol rioters has been overblown. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., has said, for example, "This didn't seem like an armed insurrection to me."
    Sponsor Message

Others have echoed that view, and conservative and pro-Trump media, like Breitbart, The Epoch Times and the Washington Examiner, have seized on the congressional testimony of FBI Assistant Director Jill Sanborn, who said the bureau did not confiscate firearms from suspects that day. But FBI spokesperson Carol Cratty told NPR that Sanborn was talking only specifically about arrests by the FBI, and not other police agencies that made arrests on the day of the riot — including arrests of people allegedly carrying guns.
    The Jan. 6 attack: The cases behind the biggest criminal investigation in U.S. history

INVESTIGATIONS

The Capitol Siege: The Arrested And Thei

When people say armed, that generally means carrying a firearm. There was no mass confiscation of firearms. You said guns, there weren't guns. I see you're a fan of NPR, so the crazy is a bit understandable.

other guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Peru Indiana
    You posted like they had ****ing guns and now we get down to it it is just about pocket self defense items many INGO’ers EDC. If that stuff bothers you maybe INGO is not a good fit, we support all self defense items here…

Starting to look pretty trollish.

Starting to look pretty trollish.
    Yea even the maga crowd was smart enough to not walk through a metal detector with a gun. You guys got nothing

other guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Peru Indiana
    Seriously man, this is crazy stuff. NO ONE WAS ARMED. It's DC. :nuts:

I thought you were just going to make a few posts because you wanted to sell something in the classies. Yet you're still here stirring things....hmmmmm.
    Ya know there bushwhacker, I was having a conversation with someone else when you butted in to tell me I was talking crazy stuff. Then you are telling me that I am stirring things up. I wasn't talking to you and you send me a nasty message. I'm stirring it up. Then manifest destiny sends me a message that just says troll. I had to look up the meaning of the word to make sure I had it right. It looks like you guys are trolling me

other guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Peru Indiana
    Seriously man, this is crazy stuff. NO ONE WAS ARMED. It's DC. :nuts:

Kinda looking foolish coming here claiming they got guns. Reports no guns. Then “you got nothing.”

Uh dude, you just did what’s called a self own.
    The secret service was telling Trump that they had guns, but I guess if you say the didnt we will have to go with you. your right

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Ya know there bushwhacker, I was having a conversation with someone else when you butted in to tell me I was talking crazy stuff. Then you are telling me that I am stirring things up. I wasn't talking to you and you send me a nasty message. I'm stirring it up. Then manifest destiny sends me a message that just says troll. I had to look up the meaning of the word to make sure I had it right. It looks like you guys are trolling me
    The secret service was telling Trump that they had guns, but I guess if you say the didnt we will have to go with you. your right

1. You're on an internet forum, you don't have a conversation with "someone else", you're "talking to" anyone that's here regardless of who you quote.

2. When you make crazy unsupported assertions, you're going to be called crazy. J6 was not an insurrection regardless of who many times NPR and the rest of the democrat propaganda machine tells you it was. No one had guns, no one was arrested with guns, because if they had, we would not have heard the end of it. You've posted that people had guns, link to stories that don't say that, and then say that the story says that they did. If you want to believe b.s. and lies designed to divide people, that's on you. But it's a step further to tell the lies yourself. We start to question why you're really here.

3. I originally thought it odd that a 12 year old account with a hundred or so posts, suddenly jumps into the politics sub after years and starts throwing grenades about j6 and Trump. When I asked you about it, you said that you were just here to sell something and wanted to make a few posts to facilitate that. You said you were going to list your item and disappear again, but you've stuck around making some pretty outrageous accusations. It makes us wonder what you're really about, and who you might really be.

Top Bottom