Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Life insurance is different. A whole different set of laws and regulations apply to life insurance and a different set to health insurance. These types of thinking always bog the conservative side down. It gives the opposition the win because conservatives are divided. Are we going to allow insu corporations to dictate details of how people live? Where would it stop? What is too far?
    Y'all are missing the point. The fact is that businesses have been providing different health care coverage for specific groups for years. The fact is that businesses have mandated requirements for discounts and/or benefit packages for years. The fact is that there are different benefits and coverage's that are income based, position based, lifestyle based have been here in some form or another for years.

Mandating a jab in the arm or lose benefits is not my argument. All I am stating is there have been business mandated requirements for decades that affect benefit coverage. And although I despise it, it is their right to run their business as they see fit.

Most people look at benefits when applying for work; healthcare being a top priority. Different companies, different benefits. I believe in the future people will continue to do the same, shop for work with companies that share the same values and not require a jab.

Where will it stop? What is too far? This is just the beginning!

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Or complete and utter ********. Somewhere in between that and truth as I see it.
    I finished the rest of it today. I think you'll be surprised at the depth and factual information in the totality of the discussion. You already know what I've determined, and the trajectory of adverse effects is not looking very good. I am surprised there isn't a thread on this subject yet.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Good thing those jabs work. NHL pausing games due to Fauchi flu "outbreak" despite being as close to 100% compliance as you can get

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Good thing those jabs work. NHL pausing games due to Fauchi flu "outbreak" despite being as close to 100% compliance as you can get

That guy that wanted the military to enforce mandatory vax..
    He's got it

The post vax cardiac issues and sickness is rising fast. I hate to see this for the Country but it's mass psychosis of a large percentage of a population that's led to it. No informed consent or FDA approval. The people are the experiment. The government and TPTB have done horrific things for control and money. At some point many will be held accountable.

I am surprised there isn't a vax side effect thread yet. I unfortunately personally know many severe adverse side effect stories. There's a lot being hidden from the public but it'll all come out. You're seeing it play out now. Very sad.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Agreed. I still see and hear daily people that believe the vax stops spread.
    How can you blame them? I mean you had Fauci telling everyone exactly that on TV. Most of us paying attention knew pretty early on that this was not the case. If the only news you get is from cnn,msnbc and the like you will most definitely have a skewed perspective. Look at jeephammer for instance we could likely agree on a lot of issues, military service, hard working and fairly smart guy and very independent. On the surface this guy should be an ally. Drinking from the contaminated well of MSM he sounds like a nutjob. He likely thinks the same of me( nutjob that is).

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Agreed. I still see and hear daily people that believe the vax stops spread.
    This ^^^
    I have friends who retired to Michigan who apparently sincerely believe Whitmer is 'protecting' them

I have friends who apparently sincerely believe that Trump was the authoritarian and Biden is restoring democratic norms, rather than that Trump was holding his finger in the dike holding back totalitarianism

These people are all smart enough to know better and I cannot fathom how they arrived at where they are. They race at the club level and buy 60s muscle cars. They are quite well off but do not bat an eye at the current government's desire to tax their retirement investments on their paper value. It is like they don't believe the bad things will actually affect them, ever

Extreme cognitive dissonance

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This ^^^
    I have friends who retired to Michigan who apparently sincerely believe Whitmer is 'protecting' them

I have friends who apparently sincerely believe that Trump was the authoritarian and Biden is restoring democratic norms, rather than that Trump was holding his finger in the dike holding back totalitarianism

These people are all smart enough to know better and I cannot fathom how they arrived at where they are. They race at the club level and buy 60s muscle cars. They are quite well off but do not bat an eye at the current government's desire to tax their retirement investments on their paper value. It is like they don't believe the bad things will actually affect them, ever

Extreme cognitive dissonance
    Too afraid to even think of the issues you raise. Just keeping their heads in the sand. Kind of like these people that Denny describes but it really applies to their whole lives. They have relinquished all of their lives to a third party…

It's not that most people don't carry guns, it's that most people relinquished ALL self defense to a 3rd party. Carrying a gun is just a small part of that issue. They don't carry knives, don't train, can't punch, can't take a punch, have never been punched in the face, or have never been in a fight in their lives. They don't see past their noses, have no situational awareness, and would walk right into a robbery if someone didn't stop them. Sheep be sheep'n.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom