Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Food for thought.. My friend's husband won't let her visit friends or family. He's made her stop all contact with them unless it's by phone or computer. He reads and censors her comments on social media. He makes her feel like she's going crazy for thinking that he's controlling her and that she's being ungrateful, after all he's only doing this because of how much he cares for her. He doesn't want her going to the gym anymore so she doesn't go. He doesn't want her going to work anymore, so she doesn't go. He told her, you gotta rely on me for income. He doesn't let her go out anymore unless it's for necessities, and when she does he makes sure he has people in place to guilt trip her about it. He wants her to have a medical procedure done and if she does she'll have more freedoms. And to top it all off he's always telling her he's only doing this because he cares.
    Oh wait!! Did I say husband? I meant Government. Here's the funny thing in society, you're all outraged if we do this to a spouse, it's Domestic Violence .....but when the government does it you're completely OK with it? I’m not.
    borrowed from reddit. fullsizeoutput_65e.jpeg
    Our Government is a Narcissist, and its called Gaslighting people.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Food for thought.. My friend's husband won't let her visit friends or family. He's made her stop all contact with them unless it's by phone or computer. He reads and censors her comments on social media. He makes her feel like she's going crazy for thinking that he's controlling her and that she's being ungrateful, after all he's only doing this because of how much he cares for her. He doesn't want her going to the gym anymore so she doesn't go. He doesn't want her going to work anymore, so she doesn't go. He told her, you gotta rely on me for income. He doesn't let her go out anymore unless it's for necessities, and when she does he makes sure he has people in place to guilt trip her about it. He wants her to have a medical procedure done and if she does she'll have more freedoms. And to top it all off he's always telling her he's only doing this because he cares.
    Oh wait!! Did I say husband? I meant Government. Here's the funny thing in society, you're all outraged if we do this to a spouse, it's Domestic Violence .....but when the government does it you're completely OK with it? I’m not.
    borrowed from reddit. View attachment 172650
    Our Government is a Narcissist, and its called Gaslighting people.
    Oh that's good. I'm gonna have to steal that approach when talking to those that worship at the alter of the medical "experts."

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

No stay, but arguments are expedited and will happen before the deadline. Special session for only this case. Decision likely to follow soon.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'll be over here not holding my breath. I have no faith that SCOTUS will interfere with what TPTB are doing. Maybe provide the occasional speed bump for appearances but beyond that I wouldn't get your hopes up.
    I think they will rule that OSHA doesn't have the power to make the mandate, but leave a door open for another route to essentially do the same thing a different way. I don't expect a black and white ruling or solid line that says anything resembling, 'government can't compel citizens to submit to medical treatment they don't want or agree with.'

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'll be over here not holding my breath. I have no faith that SCOTUS will interfere with what TPTB are doing. Maybe provide the occasional speed bump for appearances but beyond that I wouldn't get your hopes up.
    SCOTUS exists to manufacture consent for the executive's policies by making people think there are checks and balances.

Our best hope is that the admin secretly wants an escape hatch from their collapsing support and this is an opportunity to blame SCOTUS.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    111111111FG7bZ2jXoAEfJiv_jpg-2211339.JPG

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's strange that something you don't believe exists occupies so much of your mind.
    Seems to be the case with a lot of atheists. I remember a kid I went to school with in the 8th grade. One day he proclaimed he was Jesus. A few weeks later he proclaimed he was an atheist. One of our gym teachers called him out by asking if he ever used the Lord's name in vain. Kid said, "What do you mean?" Teacher said, "Have you ever said God Damn?" Kid said that he had. Teacher said, "Then you ain't no atheist."

They're also fond of quoting the Bible, thinking they've found a "gotcha". :rolleyes:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Seems to be the case with a lot of atheists. I remember a kid I went to school with in the 8th grade. One day he proclaimed he was Jesus. A few weeks later he proclaimed he was an atheist. One of our gym teachers called him out by asking if he ever used the Lord's name in vain. Kid said, "What do you mean?" Teacher said, "Have you ever said God Damn?" Kid said that he had. Teacher said, "Then you ain't no atheist."
    "*******" is an exclamation in common vernacular in English. It does not imply belief in a deity. Your teacher was/is an idiot. So if I roll my eyes and say "Jesus Christ!" at his nonsense, it's not exactly a prayer.

What's next? "Holy ****" as a proclamation of faith?

:rolleyes: :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom