• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Sardines and anchovies are definitely a no go... but that should be a given. I don’t know anyone who likes either. I tried sardines when I was younger. Awful.

Green olives I can tolerate if there’s a bunch of toppings. If it’s like pepperoni and green olives, no. If it’s a supreme and they’re on it, I can do that cause you hardly taste them
    Green olives and celery are about the only thing I can't choke down.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I think there are some frozen White Castles (with cheese of course) in the freezer on the porch. Some deli mustard and pickles makes them almost OK.....:):
    Best friend lives in Florida now. He’s a pilot so whenever he flies up north he always sends pictures of him at White Castle. Down in Florida all they can get is the frozen ones.

BUT, he called yesterday all excited. Apparently they’re building the biggest White Castle in America in Florida :):

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I’d rather have a tomato than ketchup. My tenderloin is about identical to my burger, onions pickle tomato little Mayo and mustard.

Hot dogs is chili, cheese, onions, mustard.

Pizza is no pineapple. Anything else is ok with me.

Even anchovies? :puke:
    Oops, didn't see your follow up until after I posted. Completely forgot about sardines, putrid!

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I am firmly in the no pineapple on pizza crowd, but my favorite pizza is Ruben pizza. Hard to beat homeade pizza crust with thousand island, sauerkraut, pastrami fresh from the smoker (I know corned beef should be used, but I refuse to boil meat), and then topped with shredded Swiss and mozzarella cheese. :drool:

As for as hot dogs, I want real hot dogs with a casing, grilled until the casing splits open, and the only toppings needed are sauerkraut and some deli mustard.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I don't do dogs, but I will do a good polish or brat that is not too heavily seasoned. I microwave them to get them hot all the way through, then throw them in the cast iron to brown/blacken them until they split. I can actually eat them with no bun, or if I do put them on a bun, it's just a wee bit of ketchup, relish, and onion.

I like a good Hawaiian pizza. Haven't had one in a long time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom