Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Burgers - ketchup (NOT catsup, don't like cat food) and mushrooms
    Pizza - sausage and mushrooms
    Green peppers taste like burnt insulation.
    We'll agree on that last point.

Green peppers. Pfft. You what else is green? Kale! I want nothing to do with that.

Red peppers. Yes sir.

Because good bacon is red, too.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Mustard on my H-Dogs. Period.
    Yeah even coney's.....:):

Now I am hungry.....:):
    Speaking of coney's

There is a bar in Richmond, IN named Coney Island Bar.

Their coney's sprinkled with cheese and onions are to die for. When I delivered in Richmond even if I was no where near the place I would go by to get a couple. The place was always packed. I highly recommend the place to anyone who go to Richmond. Always layed a single line of mustard down the dog, anymore and it was disrespectful to the coney.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Speaking of coney's

There is a bar in Richmond, IN named Coney Island Bar.

Their coney's sprinkled with cheese and onions are to die for. When I delivered in Richmond even if I was no where near the place I would go by to get a couple. The place was always packed. I highly recommend the place to anyone who go to Richmond. Always layed a single line of mustard down the dog, anymore and it was disrespectful to the coney.
    Cheese? That's what you get being too close to Cincinnati.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Actaeon bought me lunch the other day. When I ordered the grouper and asked for two servings of broccoli instead of one and a baked potato, he told the waitress not to let my food touch his.

I told him that if it wasn't for my love for meat I could be a vegetarian.

My daughter bought me Panda Express and I got super greens as a side to my surprise, it had kale in it. I found out that kale steamed tender, with enough butter and garlic is not terrible.

If anyone sees a pattern here, yes, you too can buy me a meal any time.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Cheese? That's what you get being too close to Cincinnati.
    Ya know, it's been quite a thing from back in the day when there was a multitude of Dog-n-Suds around.

Dog-n-Suds footlong coney with cheese and onions on it, oh ya.

Speaking of Dog-n-Suds coney sauce, I got a frozen 1 gallon bag in the freezer that I need to thaw out and repackage to smaller bags.
    I bought that the last time I made my yearly pilgrimage the Mothership store in Lafayette.

Their Texas burgers are great also, two charbroiled patties with cheese, lettuce with a Big Chef style sauce and coney sauce on it also.
    The Fort used to have a DnS just north of Lima and Washington. Used to be my lunch spot on my delivery days to the Fort for Wine, Micro Brews and some domestic beer.

It was a sad day when Sonic bought all the DnS's in the Indy area, cause Sonic sucks.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Ya know, it's been quite a thing from back in the day when there was a multitude of Dog-n-Suds around.

Dog-n-Suds footlong coney with cheese and onions on it, oh ya.

Speaking of Dog-n-Suds coney sauce, I got a frozen 1 gallon bag in the freezer that I need to thaw out and repackage to smaller bags.
    I bought that the last time I made my yearly pilgrimage the Mothership store in Lafayette.

Their Texas burgers are great also, two charbroiled patties with cheese, lettuce with a Big Chef style sauce and coney sauce on it also.
    The Fort used to have a DnS just north of Lima and Washington. Used to be my lunch spot on my delivery days to the Fort for Wine, Micro Brews and some domestic beer.

It was a sad day when Sonic bought all the DnS's in the Indy area, cause Sonic sucks.
    That spot in FtW is now Popeye's.

Since I moved to an office downtown, the number of times I've eaten at Coney Island is probably every other week.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I don't do dogs, but I will do a good polish or brat that is not too heavily seasoned. I microwave them to get them hot all the way through, then throw them in the cast iron to brown/blacken them until they split. I can actually eat them with no bun, or if I do put them on a bun, it's just a wee bit of ketchup, relish, and onion.

I like a good Hawaiian pizza. Haven't had one in a long time.
    Hot dogs, brats, etc are amazing in an air fryer

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I love the air fryer. I’ve never used it for meat tho, I’ll have to try that.
    I wish I had more counter space. I'd like to try one, but it would have to be a big one. I mainly want it to make wings, but I cook a minimum of 4 lbs. at once and the little ones didn't look big enough to accommodate them all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom