• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Her lack of reaction when the shooter puts his hand down her shirt, indicates prior knowledge of, and participation in the plan, as you say. At the very least, conspiracy to commit murder, or whatever the shooter is charged with, as an accomplice.

I dunno about premeditation but it certainly shows consent to carry what is obviously his gun to access and use when he pleases.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Buying a gun for a felon is a crime.
    Did I miss that part? She bought him the gun?
    Transferring a gun to a felon is a crime.
    She gave nothing to him. He reached into a place he knew she carried her own personal firearm (lawyer argument).
    Participating in a murder by supplying the weapon two seconds before is a crime.
    She didn't shoot anyone. Again, SHE didn't give it too him, he took it from her.
    All of this is very prosecutable, it's just a question whether Mears will give up when she turns the waterworks on and cries about being an abuse victim or whatever.
    No one is talking. Few people realize that the screening prosecutor doesn't base charges on PC, that is a rather low bar. They only file cases that are strong enough to be a slam dunk for a conviction or a plea. Basically, they only file cases where "beyond a reasonable doubt" was clear. I don't see that here. While I could be wrong, it happens EVERY DAY. Now if they could prove she knew what was about to happen and carried it FOR THE EXPRESSED purpose to allow his access, that is a different story. However, lawyering up without a statement will make that difficult.

Last edited:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Her lack of reaction when the shooter puts his hand down her shirt, indicates prior knowledge of, and participation in the plan, as you say. At the very least, conspiracy to commit murder, or whatever the shooter is charged with, as an accomplice.

I dunno about premeditation but it certainly shows consent to carry what is obviously his gun to access and use when he pleases.
    It shows neither. The video alone will not be enough to support charging her. While what you say COULD be true. I don't think the video alone is Probable Cause. There needs just a bit more. Maybe witnesses that could testify they heard her state something that would lead a reasonable person to believe she knew what was about to happen. The video is just one part.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This just in: the south side says, "Hold my palm wine." (Only Burmese distilled spirit I could find. I didn't want to use Soju since that's Korean or Saki since that's Japanese. Burmese for "hold my beer")

Looks to be about halfway between Perry-Meridian HS and County Line Road.

Teen injured in drive-by shooting on South Side, neighbors suspect Chin gang

Sources say the gangs known to operate in the area are known as the “Asian Boyz” and the “Burmese Bloods.”

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This just in: the south side says, "Hold my palm wine." (Only Burmese distilled spirit I could find. I didn't want to use Soju since that's Korean or Saki since that's Japanese. Burmese for "hold my beer")

Sources say the gangs known to operate in the area are known as the “Asian Boyz” and the “Burmese Bloods.”

That's the Hill Valley neighborhood. Things have certainly changed down there. Southside has turned into "Little Burma". They do love them some huge churches though. Depending on the time of day on a Sunday, there's large caravans heading up from south of me to the church nearby. They usually have a police officer directing traffic when the afternoon service lets out.

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy

I got an old vet buddy of mine, lives over there and just befriended some of the Asian youths. Picture below:

walt-kowalski-197477-3599759162.jpg

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Is a damn shame there isn’t another Eli Dicken at EVERY ONE of these **** shows, there to terminate these feral animals and in the process help sanitize the genetic pool. Word getting out your next predatory act would most likely be your last would be a much better deterrent than a feckless prosecutor and a broken legal system. Nothing against the cops here; I don’t see how you can keep it up knowing much of the time you’re all busting your asses to clean this **** up with the odds so stacked against you.

Top Bottom