• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

70+ year old woman attacked by some piece of **** that looks to be around 35 or so while she was leaving a grocery store on Sunday morning.

I happen to know the elderly lady. She coordinates health care for other folks (many of whom are also elderly).

Now she's going through surgeries for a major joint and a limb herself....compliments of some piece of garbage who was brave enough to attack an unsuspecting woman about twice her age.

Kercy?
    Kercy?
    Paul Kercy?

My favorite part was she got right off the Red Line and headed straight in to assault someone.

Broad Ripple was a nice place before the thug delivery service opened.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Lots of murder, drive by shootings, and mayhem in Indy this week. Mithoffer Road seems to be a perpetual hotspot and the only response by IMPD is oh, we well increase patrols. Same old BS! Tell IMPD to put more cops out on the streets “walking the beat” like the old days. Impose “stop and frisk” in problem areas. Oh, that’s right: the bleeding heart liberals will start screaming profiling and all the usual democrat libtard arguments. The problem is that these people don’t want to see or hear the truth. :twocents:!
    IMPD caught the murderer. What do you have to say now?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I had reason to be going through an archived case from "back in the day" and was reminded that there were no good ol' days and there's nothing new under the sun:

Case synopsis:
    SUSPECT SHOT HER BROTHER OVER AN ARGUMENT ABOUT WATCHING AMERICAN BANDSTAND ON TV.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I remember when Broad Ripple was a fun place to hang out with a group of friends.

Gee, I wonder what has changed.

IMPD quote from the article:

"I am disappointed we are standing here talking about another rare but extremely impactful incident of violence in Broad Ripple,” said IMPD Commander Matthew Thomas.

That right there is an odd statement! LOL

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I remember when Broad Ripple was a fun place to hang out with a group of friends.

"I am disappointed we are standing here talking about another rare but extremely impactful incident of violence in Broad Ripple,” said IMPD Commander Matthew Thomas.

No one wants to say the cause of the violence in BR but everyone knows what it is. And mouthpieces gonna mouthpiece.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Stinky shoes wants folks to think things are hunky dory.

Top Bottom