• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So you want IMPD to violate your rights by stopping you with no valid reason to? And any evidence of crime gathered from said illegal stop made inadmissible in court? So a murderer is possibly stopped by police but can't be prosecuted because evidence can't be used against them, so they aren't prosecuted. Must be nice to sit on the sidelines and bitch about something and then come up with an illegal method to "solve crime."

You probably think the practice of taking someone's legally posessed firearm for "officer safety"is ok too.
    Its OK, he has nothing to hide so he doesnt care.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    sO.... how the hell would a stop and frisk in Indiana even be helpful? Constitutional carry state, no licenses required unlike NYC where it's almost impossible to get a carry permit. So we waste a **** load of time stopping and frisking people and letting them go because they can carry whatever the **** they want any way they want? That's not even touching on the fact that you admit that it is a violation of your constitutional rights and you're WILLINGLY giving that up for some kabuki theater dance for the illusion of "safety"?

I mean, I know I am not the smartest person in the room but this sounds ****ing stupid as ****. Did someone drink bleach or something to come up with these ideas?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    We don't need stop and frisk. We need criminals to be incarcerated for the maximum period permitted by law. Period.

There is no mystery here. A small part of the population commit the vast majority of crime. Lock them up (preferably at hard labor) and keep them locked up with out parole.

Indianapolis has entered into the regenerative crime rate territory as criminals take revenge on each other, producing an increasing culture of criminality.

If they are locked up, or at sidewalk temp, they don't commit retribution crimes or other criminal acts on the public.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    To borrow the Jim Lovell line and adjust it for our location: Indianapolis, we have a problem.

I looked through the MyCase on the POS that assaulted the guy with the 2X4. Years of Battery with bodily injury and criminal trespass. Years of jail credit and suspended sentences. BTW, convicted felon since 2014.

This ain't on IMPD: he keeps ending up arrested.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    We don't need stop and frisk. We need criminals to be incarcerated for the maximum period permitted by law. Period.

There is no mystery here. A small part of the population commit the vast majority of crime. Lock them up (preferably at hard labor) and keep them locked up with out parole.

Indianapolis has entered into the regenerative crime rate territory as criminals take revenge on each other, producing an increasing culture of criminality.

If they are locked up, or at sidewalk temp, they don't commit retribution crimes or other criminal acts on the public.
    I'd settle for 'incarcerated'

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    To borrow the Jim Lovell line and adjust it for our location: Indianapolis, we have a problem.

I looked through the MyCase on the POS that assaulted the guy with the 2X4. Years of Battery with bodily injury and criminal trespass. Years of jail credit and suspended sentences. BTW, convicted felon since 2014.

This ain't on IMPD: he keeps ending up arrested.
    All of the local threads on it have been full of people talking about how they recognize the guy and have seen him doing xyz deranged nonsense. Literally everyone knew he was a problem and knew it was only a matter of time before he killed someone.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'd settle for 'incarcerated'
    Me too. Why shut down the Jail and Jail II because the new justice center opened? Open them back up for more beds. Maybe put certain types there like the ones the city is holding because the sentence is too short to make it worth transferring to a state prison. (so the state pays Indy to house them)
    Or tell the state to pound sand and pick up their trash and deposit in their own prisons so we can make room for those they have to catch and release.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Mears has a law firm of lawyers JUST for screening. Make a few of them POCs for cops when they have questions about arresting people on bond, parole, probation. This is an easy fix and yet they are blaming others. Disheartening.
    LOL. We DID have that, for each district. Their offices were in the District HQ's available to district detectives and beat officers. It was fantastic and immensely popular. We had it for a decade until Mears took over. He pulled them all out, never to return. Told us that he wanted a clear separation between his office and IMPD with no intermixing.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    LOL. We DID have that, for each district. Their offices were in the District HQ's available to district detectives and beat officers. It was fantastic and immensely popular. We had it for a decade until Mears took over. He pulled them all out, never to return. Told us that he wanted a clear separation between his office and IMPD with no intermixing.
    Good grief. And he bungled that too? Ry Guy is screwing up by the numbers. Geez/

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

70+ year old woman attacked by some piece of **** that looks to be around 35 or so while she was leaving a grocery store on Sunday morning.

I happen to know the elderly lady. She coordinates health care for other folks (many of whom are also elderly).

Now she's going through surgeries for a major joint and a limb herself....compliments of some piece of garbage who was brave enough to attack an unsuspecting woman about twice her age.

Kercy?
    Kercy?
    Paul Kercy?

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort

70+ year old woman attacked by some piece of **** that looks to be around 35 or so while she was leaving a grocery store on Sunday morning.

I happen to know the elderly lady. She coordinates health care for other folks (many of whom are also elderly).

Now she's going through surgeries for a major joint and a limb herself....compliments of some piece of garbage who was brave enough to attack an unsuspecting woman about twice her age.

Kercy?
    Kercy?
    Paul Kercy?

Punishment should fit the crime, only tenfold at the very least

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Punishment should fit the crime, only tenfold at the very least

It is an unfortunate incident made even further so by the apparent fact there was not a good and armed citizen there to dispatch the thug in defense of the victim.

As it is, if the thug is arrested it has a good chance of escaping any serious prosecution under the law as administered by ryan mears.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom