• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Continue to be soft on criminals while at the same time rerouting money from enforcement to programs that throw money at worthless hand holding positions and this will only get worse. Let the police do their jobs, have prosecutors do their effin jobs and judges that keep the criminals where they belong. We don’t need more studies or groups or people paid to sit in offices and talk about issues, we need good old fashioned law and order brought back.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Continue to be soft on criminals while at the same time rerouting money from enforcement to programs that throw money at worthless hand holding positions and this will only get worse. Let the police do their jobs, have prosecutors do their effin jobs and judges that keep the criminals where they belong. We don’t need more studies or groups or people paid to sit in offices and talk about issues, we need good old fashioned law and order brought back.

And Paul Kersey

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    And a repeat the very next day, same time, same place.

"IMPD has requested a gun liaison to inspect the guns to see if there is any connection with the weekend’s shootout."
    Has INGO been awarded a new contract? What exactly is a gun liason?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

"Mayor Hogsett, if this doesn’t end, people are gonna stop coming to our city, and we’re gonna ultimately fail.”

I would say Hog **** set the tone and stage for this when he hid in his basement while burning, looting, murdering thugs ran loose like animals and Hog **** told law enforcement to stand down.

That *** can go straight to ****.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

"Mayor Hogsett, if this doesn’t end, people are gonna stop coming to our city, and we’re gonna ultimately fail.”

I would say Hog **** set the tone and stage for this when he hid in his basement while burning, looting, murdering thugs ran loose like animals and Hog **** told law enforcement to stand down.

That *** can go straight to ****.
    It has been discussed that HogN*** thought this was gonna be a Cush job in a city rolling along nicely. He is a lazy inept POS to begin with and he is merely filling the seat for a bit. Then BLM and the rest ruined his vacation. He is a drunk and an inept steaming pile of **** not up to the task. He does no part of the 4 things his office is truly there to run.
    -Keep the city safe through law enforcement....:lmfao: what a stooge.
    -Pick up the trash. The biggest trash litterer are the very people tasked with picking it up. They drop 25% of the stuff on the ground and just move on to the next.
    -Keep the streets repaired.....:lmfao:
    -There is another item but I am laughing so hard right now its sick.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Isn‘t Indianapolis along with Gary 2 of the democrat ran cities in IN? One is a true s***hole, hurricane ready since 1984, just like Detroit. The other is getting there. When I lived in Indy in the ‘90’s, it seemed to turning around with Hudnut.
    1625044167475.jpeg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Isn‘t Indianapolis along with Gary 2 of the democrat ran cities in IN? One is a true s***hole, hurricane ready since 1984, just like Detroit. The other is getting there. When I lived in Indy in the ‘90’s, it seemed to turning around with Hudnut.
    View attachment 146252
    Indy has been on a steady upswing until the local morons (and yes I know some in this forum voted for the current **** sack) put HoggNutz in the big boy chair. The man (:lmfao:) was a terrible prosecutor and he pretty much started the catch and release we suffer under now. He sucked butts then so hey........lets see if he will be a good mayor.
    WTAF were people thinking. Oh, as usual the Dems are devoid of cognitive thought.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    If we can’t be honest with ourselves about what the real problems are downtown then we can never solve them.

homeless, drug addicts, the under 21 crowd handing out on the streets because they can’t get into the bars. Unenforced curfew to name a few.
    And generally happening in the early hours..1-2-3 AM

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Project Exile would go far in dealing with the problem.
    Operation Legend might have been more effective if it had gotten any press coverage and Biden hadn't stopped it as soon as he could.
    But, neither one was "catch and release," so...

Top Bottom