• Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Wonder what his INGO name is.
    Somebody tried to start stupid BS with me in traffic the other day. Happy for tinted windows.

Self control is cheap, HSTs are expensive.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I remember when Broad Ripple was fun, cool, the place to party. Well those days are gone.
    3 shootouts in 3 days, 100 rounds fired in one fight with houses and cars damaged.
    Broad Ripple is going the same way as Circle Center Mall, the canal walk, and downtown bars.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I remember when Broad Ripple was fun, cool, the place to party. Well those days are gone.
    3 shootouts in 3 days, 100 rounds fired in one fight with houses and cars damaged.
    Broad Ripple is going the same way as Circle Center Mall, the canal walk, and downtown bars.

Yep this was the talk of the weekend. The guns are to blame, of course. Obligatory.

I don't go to BR anymore. It's absolutely crawling with cops and this still happens.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Short of swift capital punishment I see no way out of it except with stiff, stiff, stiff penalties imposed immediately.

Crime is costly and so are trials not to mention time and resource consuming.
    Yeah I know, the Constitution.

It seems to me most of these criminals want to die they don't seem to care about anything.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I wonder how that beloved "Red Line" is helping Broad Ripple.... Maybe it's a fast track for the hood pack.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep this was the talk of the weekend. The guns are to blame, of course. Obligatory.

I don't go to BR anymore. It's absolutely crawling with cops and this still happens.
    Because the cops leave at 3AM when everyone leaves due to the bars closing, but then the shenanigans start at 3:15.*

*not literal times. just for example.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    If only we could discern some common thread among the perpetrators of these deeds. Perhaps then something could be done.... if only there was some common theme.

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I think I posted something along these lines previously but I'll repeat since it's germain to the current discussion.

Daughter was home on her last spring before graduation from college. She wanted to meet some friends in broad ripple for drinks and dancing and girl talk.

They all took Ubers down to broad ripple but we told them we didn't want them waiting, so to call us before they were ready to leave and I would come and get them.

First time I have been to broad ripple during the evening in years, possibly decades. When I got there I was utterly shocked. Multiple roads closed by impd. Police everywhere.

The streets were absolutely swamped with the 18 to 25 or so crowd. Most street corners had large groups gathered with ones or twos running back and forth between them across the streets.

I'm texting with the daughter telling her to stay where she's at and do not step out of the business she was in until she can see my vehicle. I'm clearing my cover garment so I have more ready access to my alternate means of communication while I'm seated in the car. My threat sensors were somewhere deep in the orange band. Absolutely had my creep Alarm ringing.

I couldn't wait to get them in the car and get out of there. I made certain to explain to them what a high risk environment it was for single young ladies.

I have no desire to go back there, especially after dark.

Broad ripple is just another part of Indy destroyed by the current communist administration and its loyal allies in the prosecutor's office.

In a way I pity the long time residents, and even the newer Young ones. They will see their property values degraded and be subjected to property theft and physical assault from what is being brought to their community.

Based upon what I saw that night I have a little doubt there is a very large drug market taking place, and a heavy gang presence. The current trajectory almost guarantees that some feral human is going to let loose with a giggle switch equipped stendo filled *lock in one of those clubs and broad ripple will end up on the front page for all the wrong reasons. The other night should be a wake up call, but I don't expect anyone to pay attention or do anything.

(Here is a suggestion. Stop the red line. Close multiple bars as a public nuisance. Implement and enforce a curfew. Enact and implement a loitering ordinance and break up and scatter those who are not there to frequent the businesses, but to run there own illicit ones)

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    If only we could discern some common thread among the perpetrators of these deeds. Perhaps then something could be done.... if only there was some common theme.
    On the radio today the city said that they blame the businesses for not doing their part to keep guns out of their establishments. So per the city the common thread is unwilling businesses that won’t conform.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    On the radio today the city said that they blame the businesses for not doing their part to keep guns out of their establishments. So per the city the common thread is unwilling businesses that won’t conform.
    Of course.
    People causing a problem will blame others.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

The way Indianapolis is going with this hogg**** clown, they won't have to worry about what businesses do or don't do.

Hell, when have you heard a single man ask the clown,

"Hey Hogg****,
    Where were you on May 29, 2021, May 30, 2021, and May 31 of 2021?

Where the **** were you and what the **** were you doing?"

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    WTHR interviewed some of the Broadripple business owners and they told a different story. They said the problem was with these crowds of people that gather in the parking lots to party, drink (and fight and shoot each other). They emphasized that they are NOT even patrons of their businesses.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    The way Indianapolis is going with this hogg**** clown, they won't have to worry about what businesses do or don't do.

Hell, when have you heard a single man ask the clown,

"Hey Hogg****,
    Where were you on May 29, 2021, May 30, 2021, and May 31 of 2021?

Where the **** were you and what the **** were you doing?"
    Rob Kendall has asked openly on his show countless times and said he didn’t expect an answer

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    WTHR interviewed some of the Broadripple business owners and they told a different story. They said the problem was with these crowds of people that gather in the parking lots to party, drink (and fight and shoot each other). They emphasized that they are NOT even patrons of their businesses.
    It appears that the city still expects the business owners to do the screening for weapons Regardless of where these people are congregating

Top Bottom