• BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    It's fall, carrying a FAL under my jacket isn't that weird...right? :laugh:

Surprised it took this long to have a noteworthy one happen somewhere close. Those people out at 38th and Post or wherever have them every night. Vote Mears if you support shooting people in the street.

Wasn't there another at the gas station on 38th and Capitol a few weeks ago? Isn't that about two blocks away?

Very few are "noteworthy" unless they can be used by the media. The killing at FedEx, as horrible as it was, was simply around par for a weekend in Indy.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

IMPD investigating shooting on near 30th and Post on east side​

3rd person shot near the same location in the last 24 hours. Shut down or wall off the east side. It's beyond redemption I think.

It's nowhere near "beyond redemption". This is where I live and work and have no plans to changing either one. Most East Siders want nothing to do with criminals/criminal behaviors. We just have more than our share of criminals out here.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's nowhere near "beyond redemption". This is where I live and work and have no plans to changing either one. Most East Siders want nothing to do with criminals/criminal behaviors. We just have more than our share of criminals out here.
    Maybe if we get a new prosecutor they can start thinning the herd.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Wasn't there another at the gas station on 38th and Capitol a few weeks ago? Isn't that about two blocks away?

Very few are "noteworthy" unless they can be used by the media. The killing at FedEx, as horrible as it was, was simply around par for a weekend in Indy.
    Oh I know that Shell station. That's a "fill up with your hand on a gun" place for sure. Never been inside.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

William Young of impd says, "the community is frustrated and our officers are frustrated and again we share that same frustration with the community".

****ing marionette.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Maybe if we get a new prosecutor they can start thinning the herd.
    and replace more than a few of these woke judges.

i've been saying this for years. we need to fix the judicial system. it doesn't help anyone to just abandon parts of a city because we can afford to move away from the thugs.

someone in another thread suggested that we, meaning people like myself, who can't/won't move to the suburbs deserve what we get.

now that thugs have google maps they can find all sorts if new places to thug out ..i mean visit

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I agree with grillak.

We cannot abandon hard earned homes forever. In the 60's when midtown Gary was starting to have problems, my family stayed, unfortunately not enough others stayed. Our business got hit 3 or 4 times in three years, not counting the vandalism and petty theft. We did not leave until our house got burned down.

There is no way any U.S. citizens should have to live through losses like that. Neighborhoods, and peoples property rights do not get destroyed from the bottom up, but from city hall down. Government office holders should be afraid of failing to serve the citizens. Protection of the law abiding is the only legitimate work of the government. Today's leaders think they are feudal lords and the productive citizens are their serfs allowed to only eek out a minimal living. They just use the criminal element as useful idiots to keep us too busy to tar and feather the tyrants in the streets.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I agree with grillak.

We cannot abandon hard earned homes forever. In the 60's when midtown Gary was starting to have problems, my family stayed, unfortunately not enough others stayed. Our business got hit 3 or 4 times in three years, not counting the vandalism and petty theft. We did not leave until our house got burned down.

There is no way any U.S. citizens should have to live through losses like that. Neighborhoods, and peoples property rights do not get destroyed from the bottom up, but from city hall down. Government office holders should be afraid of failing to serve the citizens. Protection of the law abiding is the only legitimate work of the government. Today's leaders think they are feudal lords and the productive citizens are their serfs allowed to only eek out a minimal living. They just use the criminal element as useful idiots to keep us too busy to tar and feather the tyrants in the streets.
    I totally agree with you guys, but unfortunately you have to get the voters to agree to vote the scum out of office. Until we have term limits for every office from city council to Potus you will have career politicians who look out for themselves first and everyone else somewhere down the line if at all.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    and replace more than a few of these woke judges.

i've been saying this for years. we need to fix the judicial system. it doesn't help anyone to just abandon parts of a city because we can afford to move away from the thugs.

someone in another thread suggested that we, meaning people like myself, who can't/won't move to the suburbs deserve what we get.

now that thugs have google maps they can find all sorts if new places to thug out ..i mean visit
    Ain't seen you in awhile. Good to see you

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I totally agree with you guys, but unfortunately you have to get the voters to agree to vote the scum out of office. Until we have term limits for every office from city council to Potus you will have career politicians who look out for themselves first and everyone else somewhere down the line if at all.
    The founding fathers took voting seriously. They specifically authored that the vote was for freeholders, not the infirm, the wards of the state, the unproductive, the drunkards or the lazy. If we would return to limiting the vote to proper, self supporting, law abiding, productive citizen taxpayers, the winning candidates would be totally different.

I am tired of fighting for my rights and trying to protect my money from the leadership that is selected by the dregs of society.

Top Bottom