• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The apartments near that intersection are s**tholes.
    Yep. One of our buildings is on 30th. I remember vividly standing on the roof installing an antenna watching crime scene techs work at the house across the street where the cab driver had been shot overnight. Somebody got in his cab, had them drive to that house, then robbed and murdered him. I wouldnt be surprised if the perp lived in the apts and knew it would only be a short walk home.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

And what are the reactions? "Here's why you shouldn't carry a gun to protect yourself from rapists". "Here's why IMPD is useless, also don't carry a gun because that's bad". "Carry pens and other office supplies so you can scratch a rapist, but don't carry an actual weapon that can end the attack outright".

Libs are unbelievable.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Arkansas does it right. Warning language…

Well executed PIT, and "nails the landing" by stopping so the rolling vehicle comes right into view in the dashcam!

judges-10.gif

Attachments

• 1685057183303.png
      1685057183303.png
      247.1 KB · Views: 2

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Here is another video of ASP showing how not to do PITs. At 2:21 one of the pursuing cars crashes into a wall but remains in the chase. That wouldn't fly here. And at 10:25 a trooper gets his PIT bar hooked on the trailer hitch of the truck, causing the truck to flip and almost flipping the police car. Again, not the proper technique and they are lucky no one was seriously hurt.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Killing someone during a PIT isn't the proper application, and is in fact stupid. And in Marion County will get you sent to pound-me-in-the-@$$ prison.
    Yeah, I was obviously joking. Hence the :): .

In this ****ing clown world, just showing up to a run where someone has a heart attack could land you in pound-you-in-the-ass prison. I wouldn't chase or PIT anyone for anything in this political climate. Let the animals do what they want. A nice shade tree and a crossword puzzle is what I would be doing as I coasted to retirement. A majority voted for it, I'd give them what they wanted.

And if I was younger, I'd simply GTFO.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    If you want to be entertained watching PIT maneuvers, watch ASP videos. If you want to see how not to perform PIT maneuvers, watch ASP videos.
    I wondered why you cared about what active self protection thought about PITs. Then it all came together that you were talking about the police agency instead.

That truck vid was pretty wild when he got hooked on the hitch.

Hope the guy got a ticket for littering!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Here is another video of ASP showing how not to do PITs. At 2:21 one of the pursuing cars crashes into a wall but remains in the chase. That wouldn't fly here. And at 10:25 a trooper gets his PIT bar hooked on the trailer hitch of the truck, causing the truck to flip and almost flipping the police car. Again, not the proper technique and they are lucky no one was seriously hurt.

Did they say why the traffic stop was initiated in the first place? I can't imagine it was for not securing the stuff that didn't sell at the yard sale (all over the street at the end, looks like the post-yard sale Goodwill run.) I'm thinking it was something pretty serious.

Note to self: avoid Arkansas.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Did they say why the traffic stop was initiated in the first place? I can't imagine it was for not securing the stuff that didn't sell at the yard sale (all over the street at the end, looks like the post-yard sale Goodwill run.) I'm thinking it was something pretty serious.

Note to self: avoid Arkansas.
    I didn't catch the reason. But ASP seems to have a "chase for any reason" policy.

Top Bottom