• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'd be careful about blaming it on gay people. A significant, if not majority, of gay people are wanting the T dropped from LGBT, and are actively speaking out against this.
    How do they feel about compelling straights to bake the cake? They just want to rope the 'T's off to a lower piton because they see a danger to their own special status from pushing the 'normies' too far

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    How do they feel about compelling straights to bake the cake? They just want to rope the 'T's off to a lower piton because they see a danger to their own special status from pushing the 'normies' too far
    The ones I know are against it. Painting with a broad brush like that is nothing more than prejudice.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Birth is apparently old enough for the left.

"One curriculum asks parents to refrain from teaching children about morality, as there are no right and wrong values, while another model curriculum asks parents to address contradictions in “religious approaches and rights based approaches.”

Perhaps the most disturbing of the curricula asks parents to foster early sexual development by encouraging children to “experience genital pleasure” from birth until age 2 and by age 3, to encourage “sex play.”

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Hospitals need to be concerned with religious extremists banding together to pass regressive laws concerning medicine based on the superstitions of bronze-age illiterates. These are the modern version of people who thought epilepsy was caused by demonic possession. This is more of a danger to wellbeing in the US than the zealots of whatever country you're supposed to be afraid of right now.

The perverts in Washington get the uneducated rabble stirred up about things they don't understand and that also don't affect them so they can keep their self-serving ****es in their cushy offices on First St SE, Washington. The more scared you are, the more likely you are to vote.

Also, there is a threat of violence in this very thread: "If that ****ing **** ever comes up on a shelf in my kids classroom, I will tear that ****ing school down with my bare hands."
    "Hospitals need to be concerned with religious extremists banding together to pass regressive laws concerning medicine based on the superstitions of bronze-age illiterates."

Aside from the misconception of the idea of - presumably - the Israelites being "bronze-age illiterates," are our current "medical authorities" any more worthy of trust? Especially the ones who outright lied to us about COVID-19 and the efficacy of the "vaccines?" The morality of the Judeo-Christian faiths, and that of many others, has withstood the test of time. It's fads like you seem to espouse that rise and fall as their hold on societies causes those societies to fail.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Birth is apparently old enough for the left.

"One curriculum asks parents to refrain from teaching children about morality, as there are no right and wrong values, while another model curriculum asks parents to address contradictions in “religious approaches and rights based approaches.”

Perhaps the most disturbing of the curricula asks parents to foster early sexual development by encouraging children to “experience genital pleasure” from birth until age 2 and by age 3, to encourage “sex play.”
    Right out of "A Brave New World"

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I heard a great analogy the highlights the evil lunacy of these people:

My 5 year old think he's a pirate so I take him to the local woke pirate affirming medical team to have an eye removed, hand and leg amputated, fitted with an eye patch to cover the newly empty eye socket, metal hook for the freshly amputated hand, and wooden peg for the leg. Now gush over my tolerance, affirmation, being an ally, and open mindedness as a parent.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    This is a social contagion much like Anorexia / Bulimia were in schools in the 2000's. It needs to be stamped out , seriously if the news reports over transgendered people were representative you would think some insane percentage of the population was trans not less than 0.5% or whatever it is.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Why the **** are doctors focusing on affirmation?

"Hey doc I've got cancer."

"Ok let's start chemo!"

Shouldn't doctors be helping folks not just buying into their fantasies?

Drugs and elective surgeries make money.

If you go to a corrupt mechanic and tell him you think you need a new engine, he'll drop a new engine in and bill you. This is why we have government regulation over things.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Drugs and elective surgeries make money.

If you go to a corrupt mechanic and tell him you think you need a new engine, he'll drop a new engine in and bill you. This is why we have government regulation over things.
    Potentially Unpopular opinion inbound:

Let's say a man is suffering from anorexia, he's 6foot and weights 100 pounds. Constantly speaks about how he feels fat, refuses to eat, guys the treadmill all day long. He's wasting away.
    Those who are close to him and love him would not say he's fat and needs watch what hes eating and support his treadmill habit. They wouldn't drive him to the gym they wouldn't take him on long walks. They certainly wouldn't drive him to the doctor for lypo. The doctors wouldnt say he's clearly very large and needs help.

They wouldn't treat his eating habits right away. They would treat his mental issues that lead to his unhealthy body image. They of course would work on his eating to get him healthy but a large focus would be his mental health issues.

So when a man walks into a Doctor and says hey doc let's get rid of my dick bc I'm a chick. The doctors first reaction should almost never be reaching for the nearest sharp object or castration drugs.

Why are we not focused on the mental health part of body dysmorphia?

You can see that these "public health issues" really started to jump when we closed down all the sanatoriums. We unleased all these sick people into the public. Our hospitals, jails and legal systems are not equipped to deal with these issues. We need safe well funded well trained and well staffed places to help these people get better and learn how to cope in the real world. And those who can't be released will have a safe place to live and learn to deal with their issues.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Potentially Unpopular opinion inbound:

Let's say a man is suffering from anorexia, he's 6foot and weights 100 pounds. Constantly speaks about how he feels fat, refuses to eat, guys the treadmill all day long. He's wasting away.
    Those who are close to him and love him would not say he's fat and needs watch what hes eating and support his treadmill habit. They wouldn't drive him to the gym they wouldn't take him on long walks. They certainly wouldn't drive him to the doctor for lypo. The doctors wouldnt say he's clearly very large and needs help.

They wouldn't treat his eating habits right away. They would treat his mental issues that lead to his unhealthy body image. They of course would work on his eating to get him healthy but a large focus would be his mental health issues.

So when a man walks into a Doctor and says hey doc let's get rid of my dick bc I'm a chick. The doctors first reaction should almost never be reaching for the nearest sharp object or castration drugs.

Why are we not focused on the mental health part of body dysmorphia?

You can see that these "public health issues" really started to jump when we closed down all the sanatoriums. We unleased all these sick people into the public. Our hospitals, jails and legal systems are not equipped to deal with these issues. We need safe well funded well trained and well staffed places to help these people get better and learn how to cope in the real world. And those who can't be released will have a safe place to live and learn to deal with their issues.

The only reason it might be unpopular to say is because this country has a mental health crisis. Even in a lot of europe this nonsense is frowned on.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Hospitals need to be concerned with religious extremists banding together to pass regressive laws concerning medicine based on the superstitions of bronze-age illiterates. These are the modern version of people who thought epilepsy was caused by demonic possession. This is more of a danger to wellbeing in the US than the zealots of whatever country you're supposed to be afraid of right now.

The perverts in Washington get the uneducated rabble stirred up about things they don't understand and that also don't affect them so they can keep their self-serving ****es in their cushy offices on First St SE, Washington. The more scared you are, the more likely you are to vote.

Also, there is a threat of violence in this very thread: "If that ****ing **** ever comes up on a shelf in my kids classroom, I will tear that ****ing school down with my bare hands."
    Sounds antisemitic.

"Why are all the meaningful advances in modern medical science attributed exclusively to Christians?
    You know their names. Alexander Fleming. James Young Simpson. Louis Pasteur. Charle Best. Cotton Mather. Edward Jenner. Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen, discoverer of the X Ray. Raymond Damadian, discoverer of the MRI machine.
    And what did the humanists bring to medical science in the later 20th century? The birth control pill. The humanists have killed billions. But Christians, the followers of the Great Physician from Galilee, have saved the lives of billions with the discoveries of anesthesia, insulin, vaccines, antibiotics, germ theory, and the Xray and the MRI." - Kevin Swanson

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE

I fully agree with what you are saying here... in an ideal world. The problem being the achievement of the, "safe well funded well trained and well staffed places...". How do we do that? More oversight and regulation? More government intervention?

You were bold enough to point out a potential unpopular opinion and I would like to ask how to achieve that ideal? I would like to see a well thought-out plan with a construct of reason how to achieve this noble goal.

Least of all, I wouldn't expect you to provide a mere hand-waiving platitude.

Short answer is to accept that we can't. Have we managed to achieve this level of care in nursing homes? Not in the many I have seen.

Due to the shortcomings of humanity, are you ready to accept a return to the horrors of state-run mental facilities? Are you willing to tolerate the media-expose? I might be as long as I am never a resident of one.

A sickness has been loosed that is only curable by the intolerable.

Top Bottom