• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lpherr

Occupied
    So to be clear you are a fan of mutilating children, puberty blockers and all of that woke gender bending BS. Anyone who is not is clearly not as smart as you. Please forgive me if I’m reading you wrong. I may be one of those Bronze Age illiterates you mentioned, but if hospitals are doing things that they don’t want the public to know about then maybe they should not be doing it? Again let me apologize in advance if I have misread your post but if not.......well house rules prevent me from saying it here.
    Nailed it.

Epicenity is the lack of gender distinction, often reducing the emphasis on the masculine to allow the feminine.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “However, the attempt is a predictable result of the aggressive campaign to compel assent to, and even participate in, the rainbow agenda. The promise that LGBT rights would not infringe upon everyone else’s rights was always a lie. And so now the Biden administration is poised to try to force Catholic doctors and hospitals, along with other dissenters, to chemically and surgically sterilize patients, including children.

The other big lie of the LGBT movement is that it was just about the rights of consenting adults. But as the transgender debates have made clear, the LGBT movement was always coming for the children.”

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Hospitals need to be concerned with religious extremists banding together to pass regressive laws concerning medicine based on the superstitions of bronze-age illiterates. These are the modern version of people who thought epilepsy was caused by demonic possession. This is more of a danger to wellbeing in the US than the zealots of whatever country you're supposed to be afraid of right now.

The perverts in Washington get the uneducated rabble stirred up about things they don't understand and that also don't affect them so they can keep their self-serving ****es in their cushy offices on First St SE, Washington. The more scared you are, the more likely you are to vote.

Also, there is a threat of violence in this very thread: "If that ****ing **** ever comes up on a shelf in my kids classroom, I will tear that ****ing school down with my bare hands."
    Oh no, everybody! Never mind the literally hundreds (or maybe even thousands) of Americans killed in the last 20 years alone by foreign terrorists and extremists; that's clearly all made up propaganda to get politicians elected! The real threat to American lives is an angry conservative dad tearing down a school with his bare hands, because that totally happens all the time in this country. Oh, and if you don't believe that chopping up a child's genitals is perfectly splendid, you're a superstitious bronze-age illiterate.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hospitals need to be concerned with religious extremists banding together to pass regressive laws concerning medicine based on the superstitions of bronze-age illiterates. These are the modern version of people who thought epilepsy was caused by demonic possession. This is more of a danger to wellbeing in the US than the zealots of whatever country you're supposed to be afraid of right now.

The perverts in Washington get the uneducated rabble stirred up about things they don't understand and that also don't affect them so they can keep their self-serving ****es in their cushy offices on First St SE, Washington. The more scared you are, the more likely you are to vote.

Also, there is a threat of violence in this very thread: "If that ****ing **** ever comes up on a shelf in my kids classroom, I will tear that ****ing school down with my bare hands."

People who would harm children for their own political means deserve violence.
    Shame on anyone who wouldn't be prepared to act in the interest of saving a child from people like this.

Wrapping sophistry around your sadistic fetish does not make it acceptable.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    People who would harm children for their own political means deserve violence.
    Shame on anyone who wouldn't be prepared to act in the interest of saving a child from people like this.

Wrapping sophistry around your sadistic fetish does not make it acceptable.
    Looks like Epicenity just wanted to do a drive-by trolling. :rolleyes:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The other big lie of the LGBT movement is that it was just about the rights of consenting adults. But as the transgender debates have made clear, the LGBT movement was always coming for the children.”
    Indeed, and it appears the next special interest in need of 'liberation' will be so called 'Minor Attracted Persons', pedophiles in reality

The Cult of Moloch grows bold

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Indeed, and it appears the next special interest in need of 'liberation' will be so called 'Minor Attracted Persons', pedophiles in reality

The Cult of Moloch grows bold
    I predicted this very thing on this board when we were "nationally agonizing" over gay marriage. I was roundly mocked by a number of members for it, some of whom have earned their shooter wings. Yet here we are.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I predicted this very thing on this board when we were "nationally agonizing" over gay marriage. I was roundly mocked by a number of members for it, some of whom have earned their shooter wings. Yet here we are.

I'd be careful about blaming it on gay people. A significant, if not majority, of gay people are wanting the T dropped from LGBT, and are actively speaking out against this.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I'd be careful about blaming it on gay people. A significant, if not majority, of gay people are wanting the T dropped from LGBT, and are actively speaking out against this.
    I made the point at the time that if we accept and normalize sexually deviant behavior, sacrifice moralality on the alter of political correctness, we'll eventually end up in a place where they come for your children and shame you as a bigot for resisting. We're arriving at that point more quickly than I anticipated.

Top Bottom