• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You missed the lame part ;)

Put a chick in it and make her lame and gay.

I didn't bother to caption it myself. Just grabbed one off the internet, and that's what it had. There were plenty of versions of put a gay/lame chick in it. One was something like "put a diverse woman in it and make it lame!"

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I didn't watch the episode, only excerpts used by Nerdorotic and Critical Drinker and I think every one I saw said put a chick in it and make her lame and gay or gay and lame... :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I didn't watch the episode, only excerpts used by Nerdorotic and Critical Drinker and I think every one I saw said put a chick in it and make her lame and gay or gay and lame... :dunno:

Yeah, the lame part was in a few of those. Not always. My second favorite scene was the “where is Bob Iger!?” scene, where other universe Kathleen Kennedy says, “put a chick in it, and make her ****ing gay as ****.”

My favorite was the restaurant scene, where she politely complains to the waiter about the linguini with clam sauce, says, “uh, I asked you to put a chick in it and make it gay.” Then when the waiter says the chef didn’t understand, she yells, “I said put a ****ing chick in the linguini and make her ****ing gay! And I want it lame!

And you missed an epic South Park. Definitely worth a month of paramount. (I’d already used up the free trial)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If there are other ways to watch the whole episode I might do it, but I'm done with streaming services. If Prime video was extra I wouldn't pay for it either. The industry has screwed themselves to the point where they're not a good value any more, in multiple ways.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's sad actually. The US has always been the most diverse country in the World, and it was one of the things that made us what we were. People came from all over the World to be Americans.

It is this attempt to force more diversity that is the problem. It isn't making us more diverse, it is making us more divided. These people don't come here to be Americans, they come here to be whatever they are living in America.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Top Bottom